Chapter-49

Next Morning,

  Manan were driving to the old age home. Nandani was unusually silent.

Man:- Love...

    She looked at him.

Man:- Don't worry baba. You trust bappa na everything will be alright.

Nan:- Mani... Amma theek ho jaayenge na???

Man:- Ha bilkul theek ho jaayenge Amma. Arre unhe humari shaadi bhi toh dekhni hai. You remember when we were small, she used to say ki Cabu, Manu aur Nandu ki shaadi mein sab se zyada enjoy main karungi. Toh kese bhi unhe theek hona padega. Zarurat padi toh we will postpone our engagement date.

Nan:- You know what Mani. The best gift that bappa ever gave me is you. Why are you so understanding Mani???

Man:- Look whose asking??? Weren't you the one who accepted each of my flaws with a smile. The one who understood my turmoils better than my own self. This is nothing infront of what you have done love. I love you and every relation that you are connected with be it our ICT family, Kiara, Sush or Amma. They all belong to me as much as they belong to you. Same way how Fab-5 and Mumma Papa belong to you the way they belong to me.

    Nandani just took his hand and kissed it to which he gave her a smile. Soon they reached the old age home. They took Amma with them to the hospital. At present time, some tests were being run and Manan were pacing in the corridor. Soon the doctor came.

Dr:- Let's talk in the cabin.

   They all went to the cabin.

Nan:- Sid... Reports???

Sid:- Nandani calm down. It's just her synovial fluid of knee is reduced because of age factor. For safe side we ran a full body check up and don't worry nothing else is detected. Ha but as we know she had seizure attacks earlier we have to be careful.

Nan:- Hmm... Otherwise she is alright na???

Dr.Sid:- Ofcourse she is alright. Don't worry.

Man:- When can we take her home???

Dr.Sid:- Within 15-20 mins you can. She would be awake by then.

Nan:- Thank you Did.

Dr.Sid:- Stop it Nandani. We at Sanjeevani are family. So you are like my sister no need to say thank you and all that.

   They went to the ward were Amma was. Amma saw them and gave a smile. Nandani went and sat beside her on the chair. She held Amma's hand and caressed it.

Nan:- Aap theek hai na Amma???

Amma:- Ha main thik hu beta.

Mani:- Darling plz shift with us for sometime.

Amma:- Manu... Zidd matt kar... Main thik hu abb...

Nan:- Thik hai par aap mujhe promise Karo ki aap khana aur medicine time se lenge. Ek bhi din agar mujhe Angel Home se call aaya phir main aapki ek nahi sunungi.

Amma:- Main dhyaan rakhungi promise.

      They dropped her back to the Angel's Home and went to Deshmukh Mansion.

Nyo:- Nandu Amma kaha hai???

Nan:- Angel's Home... Nahi maane woh.

Raj:- Amma ko hum itne time se keh rahe hai tab nahi maane toh abb kya hi manenge.

Man:- It's alright... Me and Nandani will visit her every alternate day.

Saks:- Go freshen up and come back for lunch.

Nan:- Bhabhi pack the lunch for me and Mahibhai... He is there at office. I will eat with him.

    Saks nodded. Nandani left to Deshmukh Industries. She knocked the cabin door.

Mahibhai:- Come in.

    She entered.

Mahibhai:- Apne hi cabin mein knock karke kaun aata hai???

Nan:- Arreee... I thought you were with some employee thats why I knocked.

Mahibhai:- Hmm... How's Amma???

Nan:- She is ok. Recovering. Let's have lunch then we will get back to work.

   They had their lunch.

Mahibhai:- Acha waise tum dono ne engagement ka venue decide kiya???

Nan:- Venue is Deshmukh Mansion only. When is everyone coming back.

Mahibhai:- 3 days before the engagement date. They got scoldings from Dada.

Nan:- Ha toh sahi hai na... Kisne bola thha series k beech travel karke aane ko???

Mahibhai:- I tried to stop them but they didn't listen.

Nan:- Hmm...

    They got back to work soon.

Mahibhai:- Nandani woh humari deal jo Chauhan's k saath hai uski date 27th December hai. I can't go as I have shoots for 4 continuous dates from 26 th to 29th.

Nan:- Don't worry bhai I will handle that.

Mahibhai:- Ask Alina to book the flight beforehand only.

Nan:- Ji bhai.

   Soon it was evening. They returned to Deshmukh Mansion. They entered and saw something that shocked them to the core....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
( Next update k liye kuch toh chhodo)

____________________________________

Precap:-

Yeh kya ho raha hai...

Next update:-

12/04/2024

   Thank you for those who voted and commented on the last chapter. Suggestions are always welcome.

Thank you...