Chapter-46

Next Day,

Nandani and Mahibhai were working when Alina entered.

Alina:- Ma'am Saxena's CEO wanted to meet you for the collaboration for the Chauhan's project but we are collaborating with the Malhotras right???

Nan(gritted teeth):- Mail him that I'll be present at 3 today. Ask him to arrange a meet and inform that I strictly want the designs if I feel that my time is being wasted, I will leave immediately.

Alina nodded and left. Nandani slammed the file on her table.

Mahibhai:- You can't loose your calm kiddo. And what's the problem with the collaboration???

Nan:- Harshad Saxena, Fab-5's biggest enemy and he harassed Mukku. He tried to break Fab-5 using Mukku. He planned Manik's and Cabir's accident we almost lost both of them. He was the reason my Mani was....

She broke down. Mahibhai immediately for by her side and hugged her. She wrapped her hand around his torso.

Mahibhai:- Shh....

Nan:- Mani was in comatose for a month bhai. He even suffered from partial amnesia, he remembered everyone accept me. It took him almost six months to get back to normal.

Mahibhai:- Refuse his proposal. I don't want anything to affect you both.

Nandani broke the hug and spoke determinantly

Nan:- No... Not anymore. He needs to face me before laying a finger on my family.

Mahibhai:- Fine but I will accompany you and no arguments.

Nandani nodded. They got back to work.

Around 2:30,

Alina came to remind Nandani about the meeting.

Alina:- Ma'am you have the meeting with Saxena's.

Mahibhai:- Inform Veer that cancel any of our further schedule for today.

They both left for Saxena Industries. Nandani parked the car and took a deep breath before getting back her confidence. They both entered and were greeted by the annoying Harshad. He came forward to hug Nandani

Har:- Hello my dear Nandani.

Nandani stepped back and forwarded her hand for handshake.

Har:- How are you Nandani???

Nan:- Stop with all this let's get directly to work.

He nodded and lead them to the conference room. The staff started explaining. After a few slides what Nandani saw in the PPT made her freeze.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It were pictures of Manik's and Cabir's accident and Mukti and him kissing. Mahibhai saw her and held her hand assuringly.

Mahibhai:- What you want to show Mr.Saxena.

Har:- I am least interested to talk to you Mr.Dhoni. Who are you just a so called bhai of Nandani whom she makes work like a peon.

Nandani had enough of it

Nan(angrily):- SHUT UP!!! HOW DARE YOU TALK LIKE THAT TO MAHIBHAI!!!! WHAT YOU WANT TO PROVE BY SHOWING ALL THIS??? YOU KNOW WHAT HARSHAD TUMHE JO KARNA HAI WOH KARO... BUT REMEMBER THAT FAB-5 KO ABB TUM KABHI SEPARATE NAHI KAR SAKTE. DARE YOU SHOW ME YOUR FACE THE NEXT TIME.

She stormed out of the conference hall Mahibhai following her. She started driving. Neither of them initiated a conversation. They reached Deshmukh Mansion and saw Raj and Nyo sitting there. She immediately hugged Raj. Raj looked at Mahibhai for answers.