Chapter-9

Grab some tissues guys... It's an emotional one...

Next day,

     Rohirat and Ritika woke up. They first checked upon Nandani and then one by one left to freshen up. Rohit and Ritika were sitting beside Nandani.

Ro:- You know Rits when Ma was pregnant, I wished it was a girl. I daily went to the temple to pray for a little sister. Not that I wasn't happy having Vishal. I loved him equally. On every Raksha bandhan my friend's wrist would be filled with Rakhi but mine would remain bare always.

    He said with slight tears. Rits just rubbed his back.

Ro:- You know I feel an unknown urge to protect Nandu. She has wrapped me and Vi around her little finger. Bohot suffer kiya hai meri bachi ne. Pata nahi kaisi rahi hogi woh. Still there are somethings which are unknown to us. But no matter how horrible her past is I will always be there with her. Bohot mushkil se mili hai mujhe yeh abb yeh agar mujhse durr chali gayi na toh main kabhi apne aap ko maaf nahi kar paunga.

    Virat who came after freshening up heard this. He knew how much Rohit craved for a little sister. Once on Raksha bandhan when Ro was upset and Vi asked him about it, he literally cried a mess. Vi knew now that they have Nandani with them all of them, especially Rohit will pamper and love her to infinity.

He went and hugged Ro who was crying.

Vi:- Ro... Shant ho ja please... I promise  hum kabhi Nandani ko humse durr nahi jaane denge.

Ro:- Vi... I found a little sister... My princess... Meri choti...

    Vi just patted his back assuringly. Rits herself was emotional looking at her husband and brother who were emotional. She hugged both of them. After sometime they broke the hug.

Rits:- Ro go and freshen up. I will also go and look for Sammy.

   Rohika went away. Virat also left to the balcony as an important call came up. Nandani opened her eyes and her eyes turned misty.

Nan:- I promise I won't ever disappoint you all. Ro bhai, Vi bhai I promise I won't leave you.

(Yes she was awake. She heard whatever Rohit said.)

   After attending the call Vi came back and saw Nandani awake. He went and kissed her forehead.

Vi:- Good morning Nandi.

Nan:- Morning bhai.

Vi:- See we are leaving for the practice session but the girls are here only ok. Rits will be here in some time, she just went to check up on Sammy. Don't hesitate to tell her anything ok. Take care of yourself and have your medicine on time.

   Virat told in a single breathe. Ritika and Rohit who came back heard it.

Rits:- Vi. Relax ok. I am there to take care of my kiddo. Be rest assured.

Vi:- I know you are the best in that. If anything please do call me or Ro.

   Rohit went and kissed Nandani's forehead.

Ro:- Take care bacha. We will be back by the evening.

   She just nodded and gave him a smile. The boys left for the practice.

Rits:- Come Nandu I will help you freshen up.

   Nandani freshened up with Ritika's help. They had their breakfast talking about how Sammy and Vami are just like Rohirat. Soon the rest of the girls also joined them.

   The girls had a great time together. They watched movies and had fun with the kids. In the evening boys came back and saw them engrossed in a serious conversation.