Chapter-44

Leap of a week,
Deshmukh Industries,

    Today Nandani was going to join Deshmukh Industries and she was hell nervous. Nyonika and Raj wanted to fly down to India but couldn't as an important work came up. Though Raj insisted that nothing was more important than their daughter, Nandani refused. Aryaman has been here since 3-4 days looking after the last minute changes and all.

    She was getting ready but was hell nervous. She got a call from Manik.

Man:- Hey love...

Nan:- Mani...

Man:- I know that you are nervous but love what we decided when Dad was hospitalized remember that whatever it takes we will make him and Baba proud. Don't be nervous, Mahibhai is there, Arya is also there for a few days na.

Nan:- Hmm... I am so lucky to have all of them.

Man:- Now go you are getting late and don't worry press conference mein iv you feel that you don't want to answer any moment you can leave, trust me no one will question you. Mahibhai and Arya will handle it.

Nan:- Thank you Mani❤️

Man:- Byee love 💕 I love you❤️

Nan:- Love you more Mani❤️

     Nandani went downstairs and saw the whole ICT, WAGs and Arya sitting on the couch waiting for her.

Vi:- Are you ready baccha??

   Nandani nodded. Sakshi feed her some curd and sugar for good luck. Mahibhai, Nandani and Arya left to Deshmukh Industries. Arya and Mahibhai saw Nandani was nervous.

Mahibhai:- Bacha don't stress yourself... Appa hai na aur tu tere Aaru(Arya) pe toh trust karti hai na... Just relax alright??

Nan:- Appa log sawaal uthayenge na...

Mahibhai:- Toh kya hua??? Answer them with your work not words.

Arya:- Press Conference 11:30 baje hai. Abhi tujhe sirf staff se introduction aur thoda current projects aur kuch upcoming projects pe briefing hogi.

   Nandani nodded. They reached Deshmukh Industries. The staff was called in the auditorium. Mahibhai and Nandani settled on the front seats whereas Arya took the podium.

Arya:- Good morning everyone. You all must be thinking that why so sudden meeting... There is a very important  reason as today the actual hire of the Deshmukh Industries is taking up the position of CEO of the Deshmukh Industries. Please put your hands together for the daughter of Mr.Manav and Mrs. Archana Deshmukh, Ms.Nandani Deshmukh.

   Nandani went to the stage and joined her hands respecting the people present there.

Nan:- Good Morning everyone. I know that I have kept my identity hidden becuz of my personal reasons but now I  have decided to take upon the responsibility of Deshmukh Industries. I would like to thank Aryaman, my cousin for handling the work while I had been working, as an individual, setting up my own identity.

    I have a bit different way of working so certain new rules are made for the same. I want no one in office after 6:30 pm. After 6:30 pm it's family time. In case of emergency if any you may be asked to stay but except that no one should be there in the office. If any issues be it personal or work related you can approach me anytime. And one more person is joining me as the joint CEO Mahendra Singh Dhoni.

   Mahibhai came on the stage.

Mahibhai:- I am just joining as my sister Nandani is new in all this and as I play only IPL so the rest of the time I can be productive in office.