Author's Note

Hey reader! This is just an author's note to let you know that this is my first book on my new wattpad account but my 7th book in total lol and I hope that you all enjoy it. It takes me almost a week (yeah, sucks, I know) to write each chapter so I hope you guys can bare with me. Hope you guys enjoy my book and I'll try my best to update regularly!
.
.
~Toluwalani Sowemimo

I'm from Nigeria and we use British English but my laptop highlights most of my spelling and I change it to whatever it gives me cause I'm too lazy to argue with the computer so there might be differences in my spelling.

Please note that in this story that vampires, witches, werewolves, other mythical beings AND humans all live on Earth. This is a fictional book and every Country used here (such as Coventry) is made up by me. If there is a country in real life called Coventry, this is not related to it, so are all other country/Kingdoms. The werewolves have a Committee who head each Kingdom.

.

In my defense, a lot of you WILL not believe me when I say this but I CREATED WHITE WOLVES. Okay so basically, when I decided to write this book and make November a white wolf, I honestly thought I was creating a trend. I had no idea that white wolf books were already existing (shout out to the first person to write about a white wolf) AND tagged as cliché so, with that said I will NOT be apologizing for using what you guys refer to as the WHITE WOLF ELEMENT and I do NOT suggest you give it a shot because you may end up liking this. If you decide to pick up this book, congratufreakinglations, but do not DARE comment on how UNORIGINAL I'm being having a white wolf because in my mind, I am the creator of white wolves. Allow me to live in this fantasy.

Start: 30/05/2015

Finish:5/06/2016