WOW.

Wow guys XD

A month has passed since I officially ended this book and I've already started working on Book 2, that's how eager I am XDDDDD The title and the date of the publishing will be revealed at the end of this chapter ;)

.

Sooooo, how do you even write one of these ?? Thank you for reading my book ?? Or, thank you for not stopping on chapter 1 like a lot of people do for some reason. Seriously though, off topic here but is there like a bright warning sign that says DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER ... IT SUCKS ! It's so confusing because sometimes I get a notification that someone jus voted for COPYRIGHT, and then CHAPTER 1, I don't know how other writer's are but once I see this I legit start calling all my family members like, "OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS, SOMEONE IS ABOUT TO READ MY BOOK!" and then five minutes or ten minutes of waiting ... nothing. Then I'm like, "False alarm guys ... againnnnnnn."

Anyways hhahaha, I am grateful for those of you who stuck your tongue out or where like whatever at the so called sign and followed me to the end of this book. It took me a year and three...four months? When I first started this book I prayed really hard that I would finish it because then I had 5 books prior that I had started but didn't finish so I really wanted this to be the one ... and it is the one, the very first one by the Grace of God !

My original plan was to mention everyone who has made writing this book worth it but even though when people ask I always say I barely have any readers because if I compare it to other books ... yeah. But you guys are actually a lot and that warms my heart. That's why I'm not dedicating this chapter to anyone, it's dedicated to all of you and when I say all of you I mean those of you that'll look around the room and then point at yourself like, "Me?" Yes you:) Even those of you that won't do that because you know you are definitely part. If I ever dedicated a chapter to you, it means you were amazing to me and even those of you I didn't dedicate to, like I'm thinking of someone right now (Chaan) I don't think I ever did but those of you, know that I wish I could write blank chapters just to put your name up there :) I'm also talking about future readers, those that will read this book hopefully after this chapter will be posted so you have been spared from the horrific no updates for two months, its finally complete.

So is this how it's done? A farewell to all Cold Flames readers, I love you guys so so much and I hope you meet me in the new book which is titled CONFIDENT ! What do you guys think? And lmao before I forget some of you threatened to kill me because of the way I ended the book, well don't worry about that ... November is dead.

.

.

.

.

.

Just kidding!!!!! Or am I?????

Read CONFIDENT to find out, First Chapter will be posted on SUNDAY, JULY 17, 2016. I'll try to get it up around midday. God bless you all, I love you and signing out for the last time .x

.

Monday 11th July, 2016.

.

Toluwalani Sowemimo