The End.33.

. I MADE IT!! READ ON GUYSS, THE LAST CHAPPIEEE!.

"And the girl, is she dead?"

The two unkempt men who were kneeled at the feet of his throne, knowing better than to look up into the eyes of their master shivered involuntarily at the tone of his voice before nodding with their eyes cast down.

"Yes master, "one of them spoke up.

"We watched the car explode with her a few feet away from it before we escaped."

"Bloody fools!" He thundered, rising to his feet as the dark garment he had on swished around his feet.

The men shivered in fright, scampering backwards on their knees while avoiding his face.

"How the hell are you then sure she died!? You're a bunch of bloody cowards, why couldn't you finish the job off yourselves!?"

A silence filled the dungeon they were in apart from his yells echoing around the vast space.

"Sir," one of them boldly spoke up, "We heard her scream and then it was immediately cut off before a rush of flames took over the forest. We drove away as quickly as we could so we wouldn't have any witnesses, figuring she was already dead."

"Would you like for me to test your theory? If I snap your neck in two and your screams are cut of, should I assume you're dead?"

"Sir..." the man muttered weakly, prostrating himself before his master, his face in the dirt as a show of submission and apology while the other man remained with his eyes cast downwards.

The master reveled in the fear of his men, and walked back to his seat.

"It doesn't matter anyways. The girl is just a player in our game. One I intend to win without mercy."

He chuckled darkly and the men trembled under his feet while he played with the knife in his hand, cutting the tip of his finger and watching as the dark, warm blood spurt out before it healed. He lunged the knife at the wall behind his men where they were forced to stay still without flinching or their heads would be off. He loved this. The control he had over them. The power.

And that was exactly what he intended to retrieve, his rightful place as leader of the werewolf Kingdom.

He had been waiting for this moment for a long time, and it wasn't one he would ever pass up. The time had come.

"Oh dear brother," He whispered almost pityingly as the men strained from the ground to listen to his words.

"I'm coming for you."

.

.

.

Oh MY GOSH YOU GUYS! COLD FLAMES HAS COME TO AN END, HENCE THE GIF ABOVE HAHAHA :) CANNOT BELIEVE IVE MADE IT SO FAR. 33 CHAPTERS!! THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK I'VE EVER FINISHED IN MY LIFE!! I HAVE SEVEN BOOKS AND THE FARTHEST ONE OF THEM EVER WENT WAS 15 CHAPTERS, HERE I AM NOW ! LMAO, I'LL WRITE A CHAPTER TO EXPRESS MY HAPPINESS AND DON'T WORRY, THERES BOOK 2 COMMING OUT SOON. I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS!!!!!

.

Sunday, 5th June, 2016.

.

Toluwalani Sowemimo