Chapter 01

– It was silent in the home. A clock ticking in the background, the television on.

Dave has not exactly a clue on where Kurt could of gone. But he did have a hunch.

He has drank a bottle, which resulted into two. to help with his emotional heartbreak.

He knows Kurt has a girlfriend, but that still left a pain in his heart. Just as silent as it was, the front door was opened.

Kurt stumbled himself inside. He turned around. Holding the door frame. His back facing the inside of the house.

Dave turned his head. Seeing and recognizing the frontman. His heart pained even more once he sees the woman.

"I love you." Kurt muttered as he kissed Courtney. She returned the kiss and stepped back, saying - "Have a good night."

But we all know why she said that. Kurt is high. High on that drug that was provided by her.

She gave her boyfriend a smile, before leaving the porch. Kurt slurred out his voice as he called out.

"Come by 'morrow..!"

But she didn't reply. She got herself into her car. Kurt grunted softly as he shuts the door. Seemingly not caring if she responded or not.

"Hey." Dave spoke up, he was tipsy. Not completely wasted. Kurt turned his head. His forehead beaded with sweat. His lips slightly parted as he panted heavily. Eyed completely dilated.

The drummer knew exactly what was happening now. He huffed quietly. But forced a smile on his face.

"Hi, Dave." Kurt greeted as he slowly walked himself to the kitchen. "Do we have uh, Kool-aid?" He asks.

Dave followed Kurt into the kitchen. "Pretty sure we have red packets." Kurt sniffled. "Great.. I'm taking a bath." He slurred, opening the cabinet and taking out a purple Kool aid packet and the signature Red packet.

The drummer was confused. Why would Kurt need koolaid to take a bath? But then he remembered, the frontman is currently high on that addictive drug.

"Oh, okay..?" Dave uncertainty shrugged his shoulders. Kurt hummed as he pecked Dave's cheek. "Uh-huh." He muttered as he went up the stairs.

Dave watched Kurt go. Rolling his brown eyes. Knowing well he'll have to check on Kurt to make sure he is alright.

But alas, he did give Kurt some space for a while. Completely aware about Kurt's condition and insecurities about his weight and such.

Dave sits on the couch. Using the small remote in his hand to start switching channels. Finally finding something interesting, he lets the show play.

But his mind is distracted. Listening to the commotion happening up the stairs.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!" Kurt shouted from the top of the stairs. Dave groaned, pushing himself off the couch.

"God damnit.." Dave muttered as he started to walk up the stairs. He hated seeing Kurt in this condition. It makes him worry every-single-time.

Lifting his head, he noticed some red koolaid stained on Kurt's hands. But his attention soon went straight to the frontman's now bright red hair. It almost looked pink.

"Hi." Dave greeted, in awestruck by the bright red hair color in front of him. Kurt smiled. "Is it pretty?!" He asked, laughing a bit.

"Yeah, it's astonishingly red." Dave replied. His brown chestnut colored eyes admiring the frontman's now new hair color.

"Thank you!" Kurt beamed happily. A soft giggle escaped out of his lips. But Dave felt his face warm up. Only a towel was wrapped around Kurt's lower half.

"Hey, Kurt?" Dave called. Kurt has a little grip on the towel to keep it covering himself as he responded, "I know. I know. Okay, bye!"

Kurt turned around, as he went back into the bathroom. Shutting the door. Dave rolled his eyes.

How long is this high gonna last? Dave wondered. He sat on the top of the stairs.

Flicking on a lighter and messing around with the little orange flame.