Chapter 28

The couple are currently cuddling together. The light off. So the corner where Frances is glowed due to the glowing stars.

"That's a cute touch." Kurt complimented. Pointing to the little glow in the dark stars on the wall.

Dave smiled. "I know right? I found them in one of the bags. The package wasn't even opened. So I decided to decorate her space."

Kurt pecked Dave's cheek. "well she looks safe and perfect in our home. She even got little stuffed animals by her bed..?! Awh!" He says as he looked over.

He is already so much in love for his daughter. Dave realized and chuckled. "You've had this little cutie in your life for only a few hours and you already love her so much." He acknowledged.

Kurt nodded his head. "Uh-huh, uh-huh.", A goofy smile on his face as he turned his head to look at his boyfriend.

The two shared a kiss. Before they pulled back. "Welcome to fatherhood." Dave teased. Kurt snickered. "Welcome to fatherhood." He repeated back to his lover.

The two snickered quietly. Brushing their noses together before seeling their lips into a kiss.

They kissed with so much passion. Before they pulled back. Their eyes reflecting so much love for each other.

Such a healthy relationship.

They smiled at each other. Before laying back down in the bed and holding each other.

Kurt kept his body facing where Frances's crib is. Watching her with protection in his eyes.

Dave took notice. He chuckled. "she'll be alright, Kurt. She's just sleeping honey."

Kurt looked over. "I know, I was just making sure." He replied softly. Dave pecked Kurt's cheek.

"I love you." Dave says.

"I love you, too." Kurt replied.

Dave guided Kurt's head to lay on his chest. Kurt complied and did so. Feeling much comfort.

Dave pulled the blanket up. Covering himself and Kurt up with it. They felt warmth and coziness.

Rain showered outside. It hit the window panes as the sky was now black .

Kurt yawned. And Dave noticed. "tired?" He asks and Kurt nodded his head. "mhm."

"Kiss me goodnight?" Dave whispered. Kurt snickered as he nodded. The couple leaned in.

Softly their lips are pressed together. Just like a puzzle. They kissed softly together for a moment before pulling back.

The couple close their eyes.
Falling asleep and holding each other.