Entry 8 (Clingy)

Dear Asher!

As you can see I am really trying with this diary thing. I think I'm getting the hang of it.

I want to write about something that is really important to me. No, I'm not talking about my addiction to chocolate, silly. It's something that grew on me in the past years.

Freedom. Loneliness. Being alone. Some people might thing that I'm crazy but it's the truth. I need to have my alone time to think about things that happened or will happen.

I don't like to have someone sticking to me 24/7. It ticks me off, badly. It annoys me to the beyond. Don't get me wrong Ash I like company and having people around me but there are times I don't want to be with anybody.

I am not patient, I get easily annoyed and I'm short tempered. Bad qualities yes I know Ashy. But that's who I am. Loneliness is something that comes when your family is broken apart and you have to be alone for hours.

At the beginning I was really sad to be alone but after awhile I realised that it doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing. I started reading a lot of books and trying to listen to new music genres and I found out what I liked and what not.

This loneliness made me who I am today I discovered myself and I am glad it happened.

My bottom line is that I hate it if people cling to me like some gum under my shoe.

I like to talk a lot but if I see a person everyday or talk to them 24/7 there will be a time that we don't have anything else to say to each other and I don't want that.

I don't want that person to stop doing what he or she is doing and text me or call me every second of the day because I also have things to do believe it or not. I can't stick to my phone like those teenies who are practically married to their phones. I am not like that. I'll never will be.

I'm sorry Ashy that I kinda let it all out on you but it was something that I had to do to get it off my chest.

I love you Ashy. Until next time! x