Entry 12 (Curiosity)

Dear Asher!

How are you Ash? I hope you're okay. Me? Well, there are some things that happened but they aren't worth mentioning.

It's crazy isn't it? There are some people in your class who you see practically every day but you don't interact much with them for various reasons maybe. Sometimes something happens that two particular people start talking and doing stuff together which brings them closer into becoming friends or more. Some of these relationships may be platonic, friendly, brotherly/ sisterly or even sexually.

Nowadays I fell like everyone is searching for something. Always searching. For love, for happiness or  for their purpose in life. But why? Why don't you just enjoy life as it is? I'm not telling you stop worrying about everything, no, just enjoy the little things.

Just remember time doesn't really exist. It's just something to make our lives easier. So stop saying you don't have time to do this or that. You do have the time everyone knows you do but you just don't want to waste it with something you know you won't enjoy doing.

Go read a book in a park, talk to old people on the streets, treat yourself with something that will make you happy. Just enjoy the moment as long as you can. Everyone believes life is secure and predictable with statistics and numbers. That's not true. We estimate everything. Nothing is predictable in life. Nothing. You know what plans you have for tomorrow but God knows you'll be able to do them or not.

I don't know Ash I'm just so fed up with basic things in life. I'm fed up with our system in every category. Why can't we all be happy? Why? Give me one good reason. Just be content with everything good and bad in your life. Embrace them and stop blaming you for something you didn't do. Stop blaming other people for just existing. Stop keeping you from happiness.

You do have the power to change the world even if it's just a little bit.

Love ya Ashy. Until next time! x