Entry 20 (Goodbye)

Dear Asher!

I avoided writing about this topic for quite some time now because nobody likes to say goodbye and I am one of them.

There are different occasions where you have to let go of the person you love and move on. One of the hardest goodbyes are when you are in an airport and want to say goodbye to your family members, your close friends or your beloved person. Nothing is more heartbreaking than that.

Another heartbreaking scenario is saying goodbye to all your classmates in your graduation party. You all shared one classroom and maybe even a table together. Some even shared the same pen because let's be real there will always be that one person who never brings their stuff for school with them. Anyways back to the topic.

Sharing those moments with your friends and classmates seems horrible at times. But at the end if you look back at it, all these amazing memories become special to you. The good ones and the bad ones.

Saying goodbye to your school in general feels strange. You always dreamed of being free from school but it always seemed so far away. But now the time has come and you never want to let go.

The ugly truth is that you don't get the chance to choose what you want. It is an unpleasant experience but you have to go through it to continue with your wonderful journey which is called... life.

Everybody knows that the chances are very slim that you always keep in touch with your old friends or classmates. It's very unlikely.
Try not to be that person that looses touch to everybody. Just because nobody else does doesn't mean you shouldn't give it a try. If you want to keep in touch with certain people then be the bigger person and tell them you want to meet them for a coffee they'll be happy. Trust me. But keep in mind not to exaggerate! Keep it easy and simple.

Ash, do you want to know what THE hardest goodbye is? Saying goodbye to my bed every morning. It literally breaks my poor weak heart into Million little pieces.

On a more serious note though there will be a time I want to say this to a person, preferably to my future husband.

But until then this one is for you Asher:

You are my favourite hello and my hardest goodbye.

Love ya Ashy. Until next time! x