Entry 1 (Introduction)

Dear diary!

I haven't done this since, well a very long time. I feel like a little girl writing all her thoughts and opinions in a little pink book. To answer your question, no I'm not writing this in a pink book... It's blue actually, my favourite colour.

I want this bond between you and I to feel real so I'm going to give you a name, because 'Dear Diary' is too plain and too cliché. Your name will be... Asher because I think that this name suits you and is sexy as hell.

Dear Asher!

I'm going to introduce myself so you know a little bit about me. Well, I'm 17 years old and currently a junior in the Richard Franklin High School. Boring I know right? Any who... I have plain dark brown eyes and dark brown hair, nothing special. I'm about 5'3'', not super skinny but I'm not exactly fat either. I'm average.

I know Asher this will sound cliché again but it's true. I always was that good little girl that hated attention and didn't really like to talk to other people because I was simply too shy to do so. I wanted to do everything without bothering anyone.

My life isn't really that exciting I go to school have good grades but I wouldn't call myself a 'nerd'. Like I said before Asher, I wanted to do everything right.

Everything was fine until 6th grade started. I know, I know you want me to continue but I'm hungry and my tummy is growling...

C ya Ash! x