Entry 3 (Fun)

Dear Asher!

How have you been these past days? Well, yesterday was Christmas Eve and yeah I didn't do anything special. I watched 'Home Alone' on TV and just relaxed the whole day. Why you ask? Because my Christmas is on the 6th of January.

Oh and I texted with my em well guy friend I guess? His name is Pete. This will take a lot of time to write all the details but I guess I have to.

*sigh* It all started in the end of March or was it April? I don't know anymore but sometime in that area. All sophomores went on this trip to Salzburg in Austria in the alpes. It's a tradition. We stayed there five or six days in a hotel. It wasn't a god knows what fancy hotel. Just a normal one.

Yep, and no parents just me and my friends. You know what I thought, Asher? I thought my dad isn't here with me and I'm with a bunch of boys and girls and why not have a little fun? No I didn't have wild crazy hot sex with someone and got pregnant. Jesus Asher what do you think of me?! No, I just thought I could mess around with some boys you know just tease them a bit.

My best guy friend, Matt, was in a room with 3 of his best friends, Marcel, Pete and Florian. And you know the rule 'No girls in a boys room and vice versa!'. Well, let me tell you , dear Asher, that was indeed what I did. I was in the boys room practically 24/7.

The first time I set foot in that room I noticed a two story bed and 2 normal sized beds. I sat on the two story bed but not on the top. Then Matt came and we hugged til none of us could breath anymore (that's normal between us because we are very close).

After that I noticed the other guys. Florian and Pete were in my Latin class. I sat on the bed and cuddled in and kept talking to Matt. After a while I saw Pete coming out of the bathroom and he saw me.

I don't remember much but eventually I found out that the whole time I was sitting on Pete's bed covered with his blanket and everything. The guys of course teased me a little but I didn't stand up from the bed.

After a couple of hours at 10 pm I had to go before a teacher caught me in a boys room and I quickly hugged them all including Pete. I noticed that he tensed up and I told him jokingly 'I won't bite you or something just hug me'. The thing was he couldn't hug me. It was like I was hugging a stick or something. Eventually I stopped and ran to my room.

The next morning was kinda the same. Snowboarding for 3 hours, eating lunch and again 3 hours snowboarding. In the afternoon, after I took a shower, I went to the guys room with wet hair but I didn't really care. I also was in my PJ so what. I went in and saw Matt. I hugged him and we talked for a while. After a couple of minutes I was cold because the window was open and I had wet hair. I saw a green vest on Pete's bed and put it on. I sat there and suddenly I got tired and cuddled up in the bed again. He came in and saw me on his bed with his vest on started smiling a bit and shaking his head at the same time. I just shrugged it off and started talking with the others.

After a while his back was to me and I studied his tall figure. He was 5'9, had light brown hair with beautiful ocean blue eyes. Pete was thin but muscular. He had the perfect body, he really was attractive.

It was night again and I wanted to get up from his bed and go as Florian came shouting 'Mr. Brown is coming!'. I was so fucking fucked. I thought I would die right then and there. If he caught me he would send us all home. The guys got on their beds. I was so frozen and afraid I didn't know what to do. Then I saw Pete taking of his shirt and coming to his bed. And boy was he fine.

I said "Woah woah woah what the hell are you doing?"

"Don't you think it would be suspicious if he saw me with my normal clothes in my bed?" He was now at the edge of his bed.

"Oh right, I forgot but where do I go then?"

"Nowhere, you go under the blanket and don't move until he is gone."

"Are you for re-"

"No time to back out now. Go under the blanket now! He is coming!" I didn't object because I was scared shitless. He quickly came in and covered himself up. Then I heard our teacher Mr. Brown talking to the guys and asking if everything was okay and if they are were in their beds. My heart was racing and doing somersaults. The only thing I saw was darkness but I felt a lot of warmth coming of Pete's body mostly from his chest. I could faintly hear his heart beat which was beating as quick as mine.

After a minute or so Mr. Brown was gone and Pete removed the blanket from me and I was just shocked from everything. A half naked hot boy in a bed, me under the blanket feeling his heart beat and a very strict teacher. It was overwhelming.

I still was shocked as hell that I just ran out of that room as quickly as possible. I quietly entered my room and silently praying that Miss Bloom wasn't there. But fortunately I saw the darkness of our room and I relaxed. All my friends were already asleep and then I noticed I still had Pete's vest on. I shrugged it off and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up, with still his green vest on and went downstairs with the girls. As I came I noticed Matt's table and Pete sitting there and suddenly all guys were looking at me. Some of them were smirking, some of them had a normal expression on and some of them glared at me, which I didn't understand.

I ignored all the stares and went to my table and started eating. I told the girls what had happened yesterday night and we just talked until it was time to go snowboarding again.

Well, Asher that certainly was not the end of that story but I have to cut it here because my fingers are going to fall of if I keep writing to you. I love ya Asher!

Until next time Ash! x