Entry 4 (Irritation)

Dear Asher!

How are you? Good? Cool, not me. Why? Because I feel awful, cruel and every negative adjective there is to describe my misery.

After that school trip I thought 'Kay that was it I will never hear from Pete because it was just for fun' but, boy, was I wrong. Well, the following Monday we all went to school as we did before. Everything was normal or so I thought.

One day after school I was outside the school with my friends waiting for my best friend and then I saw him approaching me. The girls went crazy and started talking BS about I don't even know just crap but it was something like 'Omg is that Pete who is coming to you?!?' or 'Elle you finally got yourself a boyfriend?' and so on, you get my point. You can imagine how flipping embarrassed I was.

He finally came to me and I greeted him like any other person would. I was a little bit confused because I didn't knew why he wanted to talk to me. After our small talk he asked me something. Nope Ash he didn't propose to me. What are you thinking?!? Jeez...

No his oh-so important question was 'Do you want to be my girlfriend?'. Surprised? Yes? No? Well I was just kidding. I'm sorry. Sometimes I think I'm hilarious but anyways. Moving on...

His real question was 'Can I have your number?'. Of course I said yes I didn't want to humiliate that poor guy in front of 5 girls and maybe his own friends who were further away but they were still looking at us. That was the beginning of my nightmare and maybe one of my biggest mistakes. Why you ask? Well you will find out soon.

In the afternoon the same day he texted me. I didn't over think it and texted him back and it just went back and forth.

In my Latin class in which he is too I noticed that he starred at me but I didn't react and just ignored it. I thought maybe he was looking at my friend who was sitting next to me or he was looking behind me. This little voice in my head though said that 'Dude he IS looking at you I freaking swear!'. And I was like 'Nahh stop overreacting...'. And again I was mistaken...

Long story short I later found out that he was indeed staring creepily at me which kinda scared me, Asher. I mean you also would be freaked out if a guy, well in your case, a girl was starring at you like he was mentally undressing you or like he was eye-raping you. Gross.

The texting didn't stop. He texted me non-stop. 24/7. Seriously. Every freaking morning and every darn night. I didn't want to be a bitch and just ignore him and therefore I texted him back.

After several weeks I noticed that he was always with me whenever we had Latin and he wouldn't go away. He would do everything for me. Literally.

I can't really remember when but he eventually confessed his undying love to me. This time I am not kidding. I'm serious as a heart attack.

Yeah, I think I will stop writing for today because all these memories are coming back and I don't really want that right now...

So Ashy do you like your new nickname? No? Well, sucks for you because I like it.

Adios Ashy! Love you. Until next time! x