Entry 17 (Mirror)

Dear Asher!

You will never see your own face. Have you ever thought about it?

I know you can't do that Ash but have you ever looked in the mirror and asked yourself 'Who are you even?'. That happened to me recently. I looked in the mirror and thought about my appearance. I noticed that little by little I am aging and getting older.

Every time I look at myself a little longer in the mirror I think about a lot of things for instance my existence or the human existence in general or the universe and the fact that I am very much alive at that moment.

Every day a lot of people see a face which I never will be able to see. Just the refection. That is kind of phenomenal if you think about it.

Do you sometimes look in the mirror and can't recognise yourself? Even for a split second? I feel like a stranger sometimes in my own body. Is this normal or am I the only crazy person out there? Is this an illness? If yes then I feel sorry for myself. By the way this proves that I really am going insane...

There are so many great and mysterious things in the world. We just have to acknowledge them.

Very short entry but it was a little something I always thought and wondered about.

I love you Ash. Until next time! x

P.S. Back again with my usual ending :)