Entry 24 (Neighbour)

Dear neighbour!

If I ever hear you moan one more time I'll get you and your pretty little lady arrested for offending my poor ears. I am not keen on hearing you have sex almost every day with a loud ass woman! I'm afraid you both have to tone it down a notch.

Yours sincerely,
Everybody in this goddamn building and especially me because I live just under you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Asher!

Ash I'm so done with my neighbour I swear. I am usually not a violent person but that dude makes me want to kick his sorry ass back to his mother's womb!

There a lot different types of neighbours and I unfortunately happen to have the worst of them all living just above me. The type of dude who thinks he is still eighteen and has the urge to lure bimbos in his apartment to satisfy his bloody needs.

The sad part is that he unfortunately is very attractive which doesn't make this any easier for me. The only thing which makes me uncomfortable is his age. He is thirty or so which is one compared to me. If he was a little bit younger I would had my ways with him...

No, but seriously it's really annoying the shit out of me. Almost every weekend he throws parties like a stupid teenager and doesn't think of the neighbours and me especially. I don't really have a problem with him or his parties it's just common sense to notify the neighbours with a little note saying 'sorry dudes and lady dudes I'm having some pussy tonight so expect me moaning like a dying whale having sex with a hyena'.

One Saturday night I was so fed up with the shitty music they played and their laughter that I went up there at midnight and knocked so hard on that door that my knuckles where red! I had to knock like 300 times because he didn't listen the first time because the music was so loud. He opened it and said right away 'I'm sorry I'm sorry I'll turn the music down have a good night'. I was so speechless I just nodded like an idiot and just went downstairs. Fortunately it was quite after that.

The weird part was that as he opened the door they were a whole variety of different smells like cigarette smoke and sweat. And also there was a weird blue light in the background which blinded me for a solid minute.

Thank God something like that never happened again or I would his report his ass to Mars!

Love ya Ashy. Until next time! x