Entry 35 (Cherry Blossom)

Dear Asher!

You are probably wondering why this entry is called cherry blossom Ash right? Let me tell you why...
I met someone and I think we are getting somewhere crazy right? Finally after so bloody long. But let's not rush ourselves here. Let's start from the beginning shall we?

So every two weeks I have a coaching group that I attend with a fellow student. The first session was really fun. We introduced ourselves and just talked about stress and how we handle that before exams and such. Well two weeks later we had another session and new people came and old people never came back. In the first session we were all girls but however in the second session we got two new members who were guys. The first one I immediately recognised as a classmate from primary school. I last seem him over a decade ago it was very weird but exciting. Who knew after so long a coincident like that would happen. One thing I should probably mention is that he is a bit shy and awkward around people. The second guy I didn't know but I wish I knew a long time ago. The new guy was hot, tall and handsome. I won't tell you his name Ash because I want to keep him mysterious and a secret. So as I already mentioned he is very tall (6'1 compared to my 5'2). He has very soft light brown/dirty blond hair and a very beautiful shade of brown eyes. On his cute little nose he wears round hipster glasses which look amazing on him. I can't really describe his hairstyle but I love it. Anyways one thing I really like about him is the decent amount of cologne he wears and it isn't your everyday old-school cologne. It's a smell I never smelled before on guys. Very unique. He also has an incredibly deep voice which is very sexy. The only thing both of those guys have in common is their behaviour towards strangers –their awkwardness and uncomfortableness around people.

I don't know why but I felt very confidant and started talking to both of them because it was just us three and another girl who didn't interact with us at all. So I approached them and asked what they study and stuff like that. We had a very interesting talk and I even suggested to exchange numbers with was great because I really wanted that guy's phone number and it was a great opportunity. A week later or so we all met up in a café and just talked and it was honestly great. I enjoyed it. The guys came 20 minutes late but the first guy (my primary school friend) bought me my hot chocolate as an apology and the hot guys said he would invite me next time we all meet up in a café. That night the hot guy texted apologising again and said it won't happen again. He was so sweet even though it was our second time meeting. Fast forward the small talk he suggested that we meet up for a study session (just the two of us!!!). I was really looking forward to it but I also didn't think about it. I kept my expectations low so I wouldn't be disappointed at the end. I told myself he will also invite the other guy to keep it casual and stuff but I was wrong. The next day we met up and it was just the two of us and it was great even though we really did study. After almost two hours or so my teeth were starting hurt (post my wisdom teeth removal surgery) and so he suggested we go take a walk outside the library. In front of the building is a beautiful and big cherry blossom tree Ash. The colour was really vibrant and breathtaking. I instantly fell in love. The tree was so big and old that its roots were actually functioning as chairs which was very convenient for us. That's also what we did. We both sat down on the tree and continued talking about ourselves. The weather was also perfect, the wind blew lightly so the leaves of the tree fell on us and in our hair. It was amazing. Very romantic. After a couple of minutes I saw someone building some kind of pole next to us by the tree which looked kinda weird. Five minutes later a pole dancer started dancing on it with music  playing in the background while a female photographer took pictures of her while were 1 foot away from her. It was really weird but not for us. The situation was weird but we laughed it off. Shortly after we had to go and it was just amazing overall. The whole thing felt magical like our cherry blossom tree.

We actually have a study group once a week with my fellow student friend the guys and me after coaching group so we can meet up and study together. A little over a week later after our magical afternoon we saw each other in our study group. By the way this doesn't seem like we didn't interact at all in those days en contraire we texted each other almost every day. On that particular day we both felt lazy and didn't study much. I had to go to my last dentist appointment and I actually wanted to have lunch because I was starving. My friend didn't want to come because she wanted to continue studying and my other friend had another class he had to attend. So the hot guy came with me to my appointment to support me. Overall it took like 2 minutes and so we were on our way to lunch. I had a small sandwich while bought himself a burrito. We sat on campus on a bench by a tree face to face eating and talking. The first time we were alone it felt out of this world great but this time we had another vibe going and it was actually better. The day was long and we actually did spend the whole day together but these are memories I want to keep to myself Ash. Don't be sad that I don't tell you everything. Maybe I will someday but that day isn't today...

Anyways, I feel so happy and funny thinking about him. After a couple of misshapes with guys over the past years and a very clear interest on one side I finally feel like with him it isn't the case. We are both interested and flirt all the time. I am excited how everything will turn out for us. I really like hanging out with him. He is great company.
Wish me luck, Ashy, to be with this guy for a while!

Love you Ashy​. Until next time! x