Prologue - The Unlucky Clover

Our story begins with a bitch named Becky, often referred to as Bitchy Becky. She's just your normal-average alternative fashioned girl with naturally multicolored hair and pronouns. What you definitely 100% never would've expected was that she is not so normal-average.

You see, when Bitchy Becky was born in October 2005, a prophecy was foretold. It said that a half pink half blue haired individual would one day grow to be powerful enough to kill entire gods. An unknown god from the skies felt incredibly threatened by the idea of a girl with pink-blue hair and pronouns overthrowing him one day, and thus he had cursed her.

Bitchy Becky was cursed with horrendously bad luck, with the hopes that so many bad things would happen to her that she'd either die from them, or kill herself.

Bitchy Becky's parents, Hatsune Miku and Shadow the Hedgehog, were mildly horrified by the idea of housing a baby that would kill god someday, but that didn't stop them from being really good parents to Bitchy Becky. Plus, Bitchy Becky was born ultimately powerless, just your average mortal. Nobody could really tell how this little queer was going to be threatening in any way.

Eventually they even had another child, the well known Agent 3 of the New Squidbeak Splatoon. But we're getting ahead of ourselves, she has yet to join the New Squidbeak Splatoon as of this point in the story.

One night in 2012, a mysterious green masked individual had killed Bitchy Becky and Three's parents. He stabbed both of them 37 times in the chest. The two sisters were then taken in by the penguins of Madagascar and raised by them. They learned kung-fu and other badass shit I don't really know anything about fighting.

Bitchy Becky had vowed, though, that she would avenge her parents, and she dreamed of killing that green hoodie wearing bitch.
Well, her dream is about to come true.