Chapter 17 - The New Squidbeak Splatoon

"The who?" Lukas from Minecraft Story Mode asked.

"THE FUCKING SQUIDBEAK SPLATOON. Only one of the coolest inkling military platoons in the world like oh my gawd." Thriku is about to start infodumping. "The point is though, THEY COULD PROBABLY HELP US DEFEAT DREAM!!!!!!! And then I can impress them by being cool and then I can join the squid military."

"You're like, a completely different person right now." Lukas jokes.

"She really likes the Squidbeak Splatoon... but that's awesome, Three!! We gotta go talk to them." Bitchy Becky's eyes light up like an anime girl.

"YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES." Thriku is losing her marbles.

Thriku leads her buddies over to a grated manhole cover. She had also managed to bring Red Sussy Imposter, Fruity Pinosueyeiiwuwyqiqiwj and Yuki-San here too.

"Oh no, we're not doing the sewers mission again.' Lukas realizes where this is going.

"Well do we want military grade weaponry or not, blonde guy?" Thriku puts her hands on her hips and sasses this bitch.

"C'mon Lukas, what were you just sayin about adventure?" Bitchy Becky nudged him.

Good news is we didn't get a repeat of the side quest sewer arc so thank god. The New Squidbeak Splatoon had told Thriku to meet them at a different location on the other side of the city, and the New Squidbeak typically traversed areas underground. Thriku wasn't required to, she just wanted to do it anyway because she wanted them to think she was cool and just like them fr.

There were two things on Thriku's bucket list, killing Dream and joining the squid military. If she was lucky, she could cross both of them off her list today.

Eventually, the Stupid Six™ made it to the other side. They crawled out of a manhole to see an outpost in a rather peaceful area. Small candy shack that was actually a military weapon storage closet in disguise, probably full of cool ink guns. There were three figures standing together in front of the location.

There were two young inklings. One with long, dark colored tentacles with a pink fade towards the bottom, a pink beanie with a yellow star on it, and wore a unzipped pink hoodie with a white shirt underneath. Also some nice shorts and banger shoes. The other young inking had shorter white tentacles with a green fade and wore a face mask, green baseball cap, and a grey jacket with a green undershirt. Also with some black pants and cool kickass shoes.

Then there was this like insanely old squiddude wearing what looked like scraps of fabric stitched together. Like how is this guy the captain of the Squidbeak he looks like he's on his deathbed. Google Captain Cuttlefish you'll see what I mean.

"ohmygodohmygod hiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!" Thriku waves excitedly.

"I see you've brought your friends along as well." Said the white and green inkling girl. "Your green tentacled friend here has told us of your predicament."

"Yes yes, are you able to help us?" Bitchy Becky asks with sparkly anime eyes.

"You guys are supposed to be in the squid military? You dress like you wore whatever was in your high school's lost and found." Fruityear Pinnacle criticized.

"You dress like you're from 300 years ago, piece of plywood-" the white tentacled inkling began before being interrupted by the other girliepop.

"Well actually we're just in disguise, we are agents after all :D" Callie interjected OH MY GOD SHE'S JUST LIKE BECKY FR SHE CAN VERBALIZE EMOTICONS.