Chapter 20 - The Dance Party at the End of the Movie

Bitchy Becky's emotions had finally come back into the room after the edgy moment she just had. She was joyous, celebrating with the first swig of alcohol she's ever had in her life. Don't worry guys the legal age to drink in France is 18 she's allowed to drink here.

The club Bitchy Becky had entered was fairly empty, after all it was only sunset and not night. More room to just hang out, then.

It was dark, but illuminated by neon blue, purple, and pink lights. Very beautiful atmosphere I must say.

She had notably gone with the New Squidbeak Splatoon, who was celebrating her victory with her, which Thriku was obviously excited about. The New Squidbeak Splatoon was discussing things with Thriku. Bitchy Becky had overheard them talking and decided to eavesdrop like the nosy bitch she is.

"We saw it all. The daring. The bravery. The inkredible skills. A finomenal performance, really." Marie complimented.

"Thank you, miss." Thriku May has responded calmly, but inside she was screaming with joy from getting validation from her idols.

"Yeah you're like a superstar! Just knew there's definitely a spot in our platoon waiting for you in the future." Callie joined in the complimenting. "Honestly we wish we could recruit your sister too but she isn't an inkling so she can't use a heroshot. :("

"That being said, no one except us knows what happened today, so don't expect the city to throw a parade in your honor or anything." Marie added.

"That's fine, this was a personal mission anyways. I'd like to keep it that way."

Bitchy Becky began tuning out their conversation again, though she was very happy to see her sister finally achieving her secondary life goal.

She then moved seats over to sit with Lukas, who was chatting with Fruity Pinocchio. She felt bad just leaving him off on a kiss all flabbergasted and flustered, and decided to check in.

"I'm telling you dude she wants to fuck you 100%, you got it in just talk to her already you stupid bitch." Fruity Pinocchio encouraged, giving his gay advice and doing the gay hand thing.

"What would fucking someone at less than 100% look like- OH hi Becky." Lukas turned his attention over to her.

"Hey." She replied.

"Hi."

"Heya."

"Hey."

"Hello."

Fruity Pinocchio put his face in his hands because his straight friends keep fumbling every conversation they have with each other.

"Sorry for just dining and dashing there, it was just a little thanks to you for all your help before I finished him." Bitchy Becky finally said.

"Oh, no no it's okay." Lukas paused, "So was that just a friendly thing or..."

"Oh no, that was 100% intended to be romantic." Bitchy Becky admits, and begins talking extremely fast throughout the rest of her confession, "I think you're really hot and sweet and funny and you're like one of the nicest people I've met and I wanted to know if you'd wanna try dating or something????"

"See dude this is what happens when you sit on your ass and wait." Fruit Punch looked mildly annoyed, "You're supposed to ask her first you dumb fuck."

"Is this supposed to be a 'the man should ask the woman out first' thing because if you're gay how does that work for you?" Bitchy Becky asks.

"You just say it in sync, page 133 of the gay rule book." It's a real book by the way.