Chapter 11 - Shadow Wizard Money Gang

The Shadow Wizard Money Gang was like a coin, and depending on what side you were on that day, you could end with a bowl of spaghetti getting blown in the side of your head with a bullet. With their love of casting spells though, the way that bullet enters your head would probably be pretty wacky.

The good news is that unlike me, the Shadow Wizard Money Gang actually remembers the Penguins of Madagascar from chapter 2 still exist. They're allied due to their shared thoughts about the legalization of nuclear bombs.

As the Wizard Ship began to get even closer, the Stupid Six™ could faintly hear the Shadow Wizard Money Gang song playing.

SHADOW WIZARD MONEY GANG

WE LOVE CASTING SPELLS

THIS SONG IS SPONSORED BY

THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT.

"Oh fuck. Guys, it's the Shadow Wizard Money Gang." Thriku points out.

"Well that's obvious." Red Sussy Imposter mutters.

The Shadow Wizard Money yacht pulls up and picks up the 6 losers floating on doors in the ocean.

On the deck stood a bunch of hooded/cloaked figures, faces usually either covered by shadow or some kind of mask. Shadow wizards swore an oath to never reveal their faces/identities, hence why they bask themselves in darkness and go by alternative names. Just about every faceless YouTuber is, or was, a shadow wizard. They all were all facing the Stupid Six™.

"Who are you and what is your purpose?" Said one wizard in a bedazzled pink robe. Bitchy Becky now realized she was on trial.

"We fell overboard off of a ship!!" Bitchy Becky exclaimed.

"Well that's obvious, but we've heard a specific individual's ship has been traversing the area. We need to know if you're trustworthy." Said another wizard, stepping forward.

Bitchy Becky realized one of them was dressed a little differently than the others. He was wearing a green hoodie with a medical mask and sunglasses, and had prosthetic legs. It was that Kwite guy she beat up earlier in chapter 1. Now she felt bad.

"We were literally trying to kill Dream, we hate that guy!!!" Bitchy Becky continued.

"Likely story."

"Hey I know you're that blue hair and pronouns girl that tried to kill me earlier!" Kwite said in his usual YouTuber voice.

"Oh yah sorry about that I thought you were Dream." Bitchy Becky apologized.

"Dream isn't fucking Asian, Becky." Red Sussy Imposter chimed in.

"Wait a minute." The pink shadow wizard stared for a moment at Bitchy Becky's shoes. She was still wearing the jet boots she had found in the junkyard earlier. "Holy fuck, it's Shadow The Hedgehog's kid."

"So?" Said a random shadow wizard.

"So it means that they're the kids that got adopted by the Penguins." Said the pink gay wizard.

Clamor of wizards going "oh yeah I like those guys" or something like that spreads throughout the deck.

"Wait, you guys know our penguin dads?" Thriku asked.

"Yes yes, they share our beliefs on legalizing nuclear bombs."

"What is even happening right now..." Lukas from Minecraft Story Mode was very confused.