Chapter 2 - You're an Orphan, My Bad LMAO

The sun had set by now, and the zoo was closed. Three and Bitchy Becky proceeded to hop the fence and sneak over to the penguin exhibit to locate their penguin found family. When they arrived, however, they didn't see any penguins present on the ice block. Three sighed.

"Do you think they went off on some adventure in a foreign country again?" She said, only half joking.

Just then, in the sky, they saw (illegal) fireworks, displaying their names. Bitchy Becky got very excited.

"OMG THREE THREE THREEEEEE IT'S OUR ADOPTAVERSARY :D '' I don't know how she keeps verbalizing emoticons but I guess that's her special talent. The Penguins of Madagascar had soon emerged after setting a bush on fire.

"Nice find, Rico. I knew we still had illegal fireworks left over from the circus incident." Said the confident 1 foot tall Skipper. Rico made some animal noise in response.

Bitchy Becky stared in awe at the beautiful firework display, her half pink half blue hair blowing in the wind dramatically. Three soon followed and stared at the sky dramatically as well. Too bad they couldn't see any stars because bright city lights often ruin stargazing for many people.

"Did you guys send us out for metal collecting to set up an adoptaversary party for us???" Bitchy Becky squealed.

"Yep, you're welcome, agents." Skipper replied. Bitchy Becky picked up Skipper, Rico, Kowalski, and Private and gave them all hugs. Because penguins are cute and cuddly or something idk I haven't watched the Penguins of Madagascar movie in 2 years.

"By the way we did actually need that metal for a contraption we're constructing, did you grab any?" Kowalski began before being interrupted by more mysterious noises. The Penguins of Madagascar proceeded to get into a badass fighting formation and the two sisters did a less badass fighting pose. Three reached for her splattershot once more.

First, all they heard were the firework noises, until they noticed a mysterious figure moving in the dark.

"Hey pussy, why don't you show yourself so we can beat the fuck out of you?" Bitchy Becky said, attempting to sound intimidating. And failing.

As their eyes adjusted to the darkness, they noticed the figure jump onto a wall nearby. A masked figure, in a green hoodie, staring down at the family of six, in complete, awkward, dramatic silence. There were too many commas in that sentence goddamn, dude.

Bitchy Becky stepped forward, but Three stopped her. "Remember what I said, Becks. Not all green hoodie guys are that guy."

"Ummm, he has a sword and looks like he's about to kill us. I think it might be the guy, Three." Bitchy Becky whisper-replied.

"I can recognize the killer of Shadow and Miku anywhere." Skipper said in a very intimidating voice. "Kowalski."

"Clay, otherwise known as Dream on the internet." Kowalski said.

"Crikey it's a fricking child liker!!" Private exclaimed.

"I'm surprised you're still alive, tide-pod hair lookin headass." Dream said (I don't actually know how Dream talks. I've never seen a single thing of the Dream SMP so I'm just making this guy a bitch instead).

Three was so offended by what Dream had said to her sister that she began shooting her splattershot at him. However Dream seemed to be skilled in gymnastics.

"SIT STILL YOU PSYCHOPATHIC KILLER I'M ABOUT READY TO PUT 37 BULLETS INTO YOUR HEAD THE SAME WAY YOU PUT THAT KNIFE IN MY PARENTS 37 TIMES."

The Penguins of Madagascar had after begun flipper fighting Dream, leaving Bitchy Becky kinda just standing there after being dissed by a guy who's too insecure to show his actual face to the internet (no actual shade to Dream here, I know online bullying is serious and shit).

She suddenly had an idea: take the illegal fireworks and shoot them at this fugly ass green hoodie man. Finally, revenge for what he had done to her family!!

Dream and Three got into an intense duel with his bow and arrows and her splattershot. Three was kinda just screaming obscenities at him while he fought in silence.

Bitchy Becky grabbed a giant firework and had it pointed at Dream, planning to set it alight in his direction. However, her fatal flaw of not thinking ever would come to affect how this battle would end.

Bitchy Becky stood still for a few seconds trying to think of a good one-liner to say that sounded badass.

"I'm about to beat this speedrunning record time." She said, the firework chafing straight towards Dream.

"WAITWAITWAITWAITWAIT BECKY!!!!!!" Three screamed in a panic.

"Oh wait shit-" Bitchy Becky's heart sank as soon as she heard the fireworks explosion noises.
When the dust cleared, the brick wall that Three and Dream were fighting was completely obliterated, and the four penguins stood in shock. Three was coughing on the ground, an obvious sign she was still alive, but Dream was nowhere to be found.

Three eventually stood up in disbelief. "Becky oh my fucking god.

"Okay look in my defense I didn't think it was gonna hit you, and look! He's dead! I blew him up into pieces." Bitchy Becky spoke proudly.

"No you fucking didn't, I don't see any of his goddamn pieces anywhere, Becks. Look, he's bolting down the street with a strange aura around him." Three replied angrily.

"Oh shit, you're right." She did the right finger left finger. 👉👈 "Oopsie."

"No, no fucking oppsies. You ruined what we've been waiting to do for years!!!!" Shouted Three. Bitchy Becky doesn't like getting yelled at and goes ":(" in response.

"Hey, don't get distracted, you gotta catch that guy! Go run after his ass." Skipper suggested to the sisters. Less of a suggestion, more of a command.

"I dunno Skipper, he's going pretty fast. We don't even know where he's going!" Bitchy Becky worriedly spoke, full of doubt.

"That's an order, agent. You've been wanting to avenge your parents for 11 years, so go after his ass!!" Penguin dad replied.

"Becks check this out, he dropped a ticket for a boat in Brooklyn. Guess we do know where he's headed after all." Three chimed in, calming down.

Bitchy Becky and Three had decided they would chase after Dream, and wouldn't stop until he was dead. The penguins helped the two of them steal a car so they could drive out to Brooklyn and defeat Dream. Unfortunately the penguins could not join them, as they were busy developing a nuclear bomb an extra special project that they can't speak of.

Three began driving the Volkswagen Beetle and started speeding through the traffic of New York City while "No Sleep 'Til Brooklyn" played.

"Looks like the manhunt has begun." Three said in an edgy tone.

"Oooooh that goes hard." Bitchy Becky said thoughtfully. "How'd that guy survive a firework blowing up his ass though?"

"Huh. I dunno. Gotta have some magic for that one, eh." Three began. "Magic isn't going to save his ass from us, though. He's going to pay for what he did to our parents."

And well, they didn't sleep 'til Brooklyn.

To be continued.