Chapter 21 - What Happened After

Well now you may be wondering what happened to our dearest heroes after their grand adventure. Good news is, I can tell you. Everyone had returned back to the United States after being tourists for a bit, and had successfully made it back without 6 chapters worth of boat shenanigans. And from there...

Thriku had officially joined the Squidbeak Splatoon, now I can finally call her Agent 3 instead, and she was hired right when the good old Splatoon 1 Octo Valley bullshit happened. Had her own badass side mission of kicking the ass of the leader of the Octarians. Miles more impressive than kicking the ass of a gamer boy. Too bad she doesn't get her own book, it would probably be cool.

She does like, get her own game though, so I guess that makes up for it.

Now in addition to having loads of new friends, she's got her own squad. She's besties with the squid sisters which is cool as hell. They pull up to parties in a group with matching outfits like the baddies they are.

Yuki-San unfortunately couldn't stay in NYC long, as she lives in Seattle, Washington, and has friends back home to return to. And she's also in college studying law. But she did turn Sobuki Seitoki in to the police and got his ass back in jail, and got that bag as a result. Get that money girlie go pay off your college debt like a girlboss. She still keeps in touch with Thriku though over social media, and they plan to go to conventions together. Girls having happy, healthy, stable friendships, you love to see it.

They're planning to go to Comic-Con next together, and they're gonna do matching cosplay like the besties they are.

Also I should briefly mention when I said in an early chapter that Sobuki was on death row. That's technically impossible because Washington state doesn't have the death penalty, so Yuki-San was probably just making shit up to sound funnier. Thanks for the clarification, me. No problem, me.

Red Sussy Imposter finally left the sewage system after all these years and is now trying to reenter society. He has also begun going to therapy to cope with his tragic backstory I never expanded on. Agent 3 on one of her side missions had decided to take out the among us cult so now they won't be a problem anymore, and Red doesn't need to worry about guarding the horrors underground any longer. He is free.

He also joins the Shadow Wizard Money Gang officially. The whole hiding the face law isn't really a big deal to him considering he basically lives in that spacesuit. You'll catch him rolling fat blunts and using magic bullets with the gang.

He has started a career as a rapper as well thanks to the Shadow Wizard Money Gang. Bro is just living his best life and honestly, good for him.

Fruity Pinocchio, who will be the subject of the second Bitchy Becky Book, is still a horny loser who can't keep the dicks that he gets. Bro keeps fumbling the bag and that's kinda expected. He's moved on to Grindr but we'll see how well that works out for him. But he managed to get out of working at 7/11. Bro is just a cashier at Nordstrom Rack but claims he's a fashion designer now. Whatever, follow your dreams, dude.

He also had a brief fling with Agent 3's fucking Captain, Cuttlefish. but it didn't last very long. Fruity Pinocchio still has that whole world to see but that doesn't come up until the next book. Sorry lol he just doesn't do much in this book.

Lukas from Minecraft Story Mode continued to pursue his literary career after further encouragement from Bitchy Becky, who is now his girlfriend, OFFICIALLY. LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOO that's what I've been waiting for, baby. He has now published both a book about his adventures with The Order of The Stone, and the adventures he had with Becky and Friends™.

No it's not gonna be that dumbass plot twist where "the book he was writing is the book you're reading right now" this ain't the BFG, baby. I WROTE THIS BOOK. But now he's also gotten out of the dead end corner of working at 7/11 and is trying to pursue writing professionally. Good for him, honestly.

And finally, Bitchy Becky. The one we've been waiting for. Bitchy Becky did unfortunately have to see her sister leave for a while, as she is now part of the squid military, but did briefly continue to live with her penguin family. Eventually, her and Lukas's relationship had lasted long enough for the two of them to move in together, so now she doesn't sleep on a park bench anymore.

She feels bad that Lukas does most of the work and moneymaking, so she picks up a few random skills every now and then and tries to work a job. It almost never works out but at least she's trying her best. Plus, now she can cook.

She's been learning how to read more and actually finally gets why people do like to read. She mostly picked up the skill to read her boyfriend's books but now she actually enjoys it as a hobby. Now she is slightly more literate than at the start of this book. Good for her.

She's been trying to find what job she actually wants to do for the rest of her life, but she hasn't really found anything that's stuck.

All in all, everybody in this book has basically formed a friend group. They all hang out together pretty regularly (besides Yuki-San because y'know law school and living on the other side of the country. She still talks to them pretty regularly online though). They're all homies that like to be active nuisances in public.

The world isn't ready for these goons and what chaos they'll cause in the future. They're definitely the Stupid Six™, but they'll be ready for whatever adventures they get thrown into next. And that Entity that replaced God up in heaven is going to have to try a lot harder if it wants to kill Bitchy Becky.

Fortunately for her, and unfortunately for them, she's pretty tough to kill.

Bitchy Becky had 99 problems when this book started. And it's about to be 100 when you gET TO READ THE NEXT BOOK, BITCHY BECKY 2: LOVE AND DEATH.

Keep a lookout for it.

That's it for now folks, until then,

The End.