Chapter 7 - KROMER Coincidence

"And yeah basically we're on our way to kill this guy who's headed to this boat because he killed our parents. That's the short version." Bitchy Becky finished after having monologued for 20 minutes about her backstory.

"Woah dude your mom was Hatsune Miku??" Lukas from Minecraft Story Mode exclaimed in shock.

"So your mom fucked a hedgehog and had human and inkling children?" Fruity Pinocchio asked, pointing his gay finger gun at the girls in confusion.

"If I had to guess, we're probably the result of a sperm donation. I wouldn't know, mom died before I could ask her about it." Bitchy Becky shrugged. "Hoping one day to get a DNA test and figure that mess out."

"Damn y'all's family tree goes crazy." Red Sussy Imposter mentioned.

"Oh wait til I get to the part where we got adopted by penguins." Bitchy Becky said casually. She began babbling further about her life story.

"Hey, Three?" Lukas tapped Three on the shoulder from the back seat.

"Yeah what's up." Three responded.

"If it's okay to ask, why is your name Three? Like why is your name a number?"

"Oh that's my nickname, our mom is Hatsune Miku so my real name is Thriku. Like Hatsune Three-Ku."

"Would you be Two-ku since you're the first one to be named after her?" Lukas likes asking questions apparently.

"No that's the robot clone." Three said casually

"The what???"

"Oh would you look at that we're almost there!!" Three interrupted, ending the conversation. "By the way, you're not allowed to call me Thriku. That's a family exclusive thing."

"Uh- oh okay." Lukas is still thinking about the robot clone.

The five losers soon showed up at the dock by the Atlantic Ocean. The boat was docked and boarding passengers. They noticed that all the people boarding looked pretty wealthy like they had a lotta [KROMER] in their pockets. Very unlike the raggedy lower class individuals that were sitting in that stolen Volkswagen Beetle.

"How are we gonna get in, Three? We only have 1 ticket and there's 5 of us now." Bitchy Becky inquired.

"No idea, even if you didn't bring your random new friends along we'd still have this issue......" Three began pondering to herself, putting her finger to her chin. That aggressively deep in thought thing seems to be a family trait.

"Did I ever tell you guys I'm a master of disguise?" Red Sussy Imposter mentioned, proudly.

"No, we like, just met you 2 hours ago." Three said, sounding vaguely annoyed.

"Whatever, I'm saying we could dress up as the boat staff and sneak on." Red Sussy Imposter suggested.

"We'd probably need fake staff ID's, and where would we get costumes and fake ID's from?" Lukas from Minecraft Story Mode asked. And if you've ever seen MCSM you know that whenever he says something like this, the thing the cast is looking for randomly shows up.

Lo and behold, as Three is driving, a "fancy boat clothes" shop comes up on the side of the road.

"Oh hey would you look at that!!!!!!!! :0" Bitchy Becky pointed out, smushing her face and hands on the car window. "A fancy boat clothes shop!!!!!!"

"Huh, what a coincidence, good eye Becky." Lukas said.

Becky smiled and gave a thumbs up.