Chapter 4 - Among Us: Underground

The next thing Bitchy Becky knew, she had awoken in the sewer system of Brooklyn, having been left there by the mysterious figure who, let's face it, was probably Dream. He was trying to officially dispose of the Bitch named Becky.

"oh my god what the fuck is that stank??" Bitchy Becky immediately started coughing after attempting to breathe. She sat upright and stared at the concrete all around her, trying to remember what the hell happened in the past few hours.

"BECKY?? I HEARD YOU WHERE ARE YOU??" Bitchy Becky heard Three shouting somewhere else in this concrete hell.

"Somehwere?? I don't know... I don't know what the fukc happened last night." Bitchy Becky stood up and put her hand on her head, her head kinda hurt I guess. I mean I imagine so. Her already musty ass clothes from digging around in the junkyard earlier that day were even mustier now. Her vision was a bit fuzzy still. She eventually felt someone tugging on her arm, and the green haze she was seeing made her realize it was Three.

"Where's Lukas and his gay coke snorting friend??" Bitchy Becky asked.

"Who cares? We have 2 hours until that boat leaves, now. We have to catch that parent-killing green hoodie fiend before he gets away." Three continued pulling her dazed sister along the New York sewage system, trying to find a way out. Unfortunately Three has yet to have experienced the wonders of the Deep Sea Metro so she doesn't really know what she's doing.

"I think I'm starting to remember what the fuck happened... did the.. gas station blow up??" Bitchy Becky said, shaking the water out of her doc martens.

"Yeah, and then you got blown into a wall. Green bean went over to fist fight you and you actually like rocked his shit. Then he beat you upside the head with a plastic Minecraft diamond sword and you hit the ground like a roblox rag doll animation." Three began explaining what I was too lazy to write about earlier.

"Aw shit, fr?" Bitchy Becky felt very proud of herself for having rocked Dream's shit. What a flex to brag about at parties.

Suddenly, Bitchy Becky felt Three stop dead in her tracks. The half-pink half- blue haired girl's vision started coming back, and her blue orbs (I hate that description of eyes but I'm using it to add to the cringe) spotted something moving up ahead.

"Oh my god what the fuck is that????" Bitchy Becky scoffed, disgusted.

"Holy shit it's an imposter from the hit game among us. Why is it in the sewer system?." Three stared and pointed at the red crewmate, who has stopped at this point, and is now having a staring contest with Three. Despite being red it was very obvious that the homeboy had some blood all over him. Either that or it's strawberry jam but where the fuck do you find strawberry jam in the sewers.

"DOES IT MATTER? SPLATTERHSOT IT." Bitchy Becky exclaimed.

Three searched her backpack. "We have a problem...."

"WHAT??" Bitchy Becky pulled on her leather fingerless gloves. "You know what, I'll rock his shit."

"Don't do that he'll stick his long stabby thing in you." Three warned.

"Bro what the fuck????" Bitchy Becky interrupted this poorly worded warning. The red sussy imposter began approaching as it was offended by the inkling describing its murder weapon in the most NSFW way possible.

"Dude you just described my murder weapon in the most NSFW way possible." The red sussy imposter scoffed at the two sisters. Bro that's what I literally just said fuck you.

"it's not my fault that you put your tongue inside of people." Three flipped him off and got into a fighting stance. Bitchy Becky also got into a fighting stance but in a more socially awkward embarrassing sort of way.

"This isn't how you play among us." Said the red creature.

"Too bad. We added a new role. This murderer is ready to meet a sheriff." Three said in a very badass way.

SUDDENLY HOLY FUCK LUKAS FROM MINECRAFT STORY MODE?? The iconic blonde boy pulls up with a plastic Minecraft sword, apparently those are really easy to come across in New York. He began slapping the red sussy imposter upside the head with it.

"Dude you made me waste my good line." Three complained.

"Oh my bad, sorry." Lukas from Minecraft Story Mode apologized to the inkling. He throws her the plastic sword so she can hit the red sussy imposter upside the head with it too. Bitchy Becky was the emotional support cheering in the background. While the green inkling was beating the fuck out of the among us guy, he began shouting.

"DUDE JUST BECAUSE I WAS TALKING ABOUT MY STABBY THING DOESN'T MEAN I WAS GONNA USE IT." He cried.

"Bro you're covered in people juice and you were approaching us menacingly, what the fuck are you talking about?" Three replied, having stopped hitting and now just holding the plastic sword in a battle stance.

"I was coming to give you guys directions- bro that's fucking strawberry jam." Whoops I was wrong about the jam thing.

"Oh." Bitchy Becky, Three, and Lukas from Minecraft Story Mode all said at the same time.

"Hey by the way have you seen my other friend? He's like, a sentient wooden puppet guy? Sounds kinda weird but I'm pretty sure he was down here with us." Lukas from Minecraft Story Mode asked randomly.

"Oh I should've told you about that too." The red sussy imposter began. "You see, I'm an imposter because I'm actually the only fucking sane person amongst my crew that crashed here."

"I find that hard to believe, why the hell are you covered in jam and have a murder weapon?" Three questioned, aggressively.

"Shut up tootsie, you interrupted my monologue."

"Don't call me tootsie, jackass."

"Anyway," the among us guy continued, "the rest of my crew ended up going kinda looney and now they operate a cult where they worship a Henry stickman statue. They leave him offers, including living ones. I saw them drawing what looking like a fugly ass mannequin in 7/11 clothes but apparently that's your homie."

"Holy shit, Fruity Pinnochio got kidnapped by a cult of astronauts!" Lukas from Minecraft Story Mode exclaimed. "I'm sorry guys I gotta go get him, good luck with whatever you're doing later, I'm sorry I couldn't chat longer, Becky."

"Chill. It was nice meeting you. I guess. Becks, let's go catch that boat." Three grabbed her sister and they headed towards a ladder.

"That's just cold, Three!!" Bitchy Becky has that main character trait of wanting to help other people even after like, just meeting them,

"Alright, follow me, blonde guy." The among us guy beckoned.

"Wait, Lukas!" Bitchy Becky called. Lukas from Minecraft Story Mode turned around.

"Yeah?" He responded.

"Do you need an extra hand in rescuing your friend?" Bitchy Becky asked in a badass way, putting her hand on her hip in a Disney channel Jessie manner.

"That'd be helpful, thanks." Lukas smiled.

"Becky, we have to catch that boat! We have TWO HOURS." Three yelled in the same way your parents need to get to the airport 5 hours early.

"I'm sure this'll be like, 5 minutes, Three. Side-quests are fun!" Bitchy Becky said nonchalantly. "We could use your help, too!!"

"....fine, I'm only going because I'm making sure you don't get yourself killed, Becks." Three loves her sister too much to let her run into a murderous cult with two strangers alone.

"YAAAAAAAAY, we're like a team, bro!!" Bitchy Becky exclaimed, as she and the others began venturing further into the sewage system. "By the way, strawberry man, what's your name?? :>" Bitchy Becky verbalized an emoticon again.

"Red Sussy Imposter." Guess I was saying his name this whole time.

And so, Bitchy Becky, future Agent 3 of the Squidbeak Splatoon, Lukas from Minecraft Story Mode, and Red Sussy Imposter were prepared to go on a side quest to save Fruity Pinnochio.

To be continued.