Chapter 5 - "It'll Only Be Five Minutes!" They Said

Red Sussy Imposter began leading the way down into the sewage system to where the among us gang was holding Fruity Pinnochio. That is not a sentence I imagined myself typing in my lifetime.

"So why do you stay in the sewers if you know the way out?" Bitchy Becky asked out of curiosity.

"I have to protect the city from my crewmates. If they manage to get out of here it'll be chaos." Red Sussy Imposter replied. "They already killed my sister Red Slutty Imposter and I don't need them killing even more people."

"Oh my gawd, you're like, the guard for the gates of hell but like in the sewers." Bitchy Becky's bright blue eyes shimmered like an anime girl because she was impressed.

They continued to proceed into the depths of the sewers. The smell of burning garbage began to emerge, implying they were getting closer. Three picked up a metal pipe she found on the ground as a weapon and had some kind of weird battle stance as she continued to tread the concrete grounds. Eventually they reached a stairway leading up to a metal door. Bitchy Becky reached out for the door handle.

"No no no we're not going in through there, that's the main entrance and they'll definitely hear and see us coming in." Red Sussy Imposter claimed.

"Well then how are we gonna get in??" Lukas from Minecraft Story Mode asked.

"Oh! Oh! I have an idea!! Three can enter her squid-ier form and swim through those grates right there!!!!!!!!!" Bitchy Becky said because she's so smart and charismatic and intelligent.

"You can do that??" Lukas from Minecraft Story Mode is constantly baffled every second he spends with these people.

"Yeah bro, I'm an inkling, watch this." Three squided. She entered her swim form, turning into a cartoony looking squid on the floor.

Lukas just kinda stared in surprise. Bitchy Becky clapped.

"Yeah but then how do the rest of us get in?" Red Sussy Imposter asked.

"I dunno figure it out yourself." Three squidded into the grate.

"Ouch, that's cold." Lukas jested because he's the funny blonde guy.

"Yeah she's just kinda like that... don't take it personally, she's like that to everybody." Bitchy Becky paused to think, like the smart and charismatic gal she is. "Anyway, maybe we can be like in the movies and vent our way in!!"

Red Sussy Imposter heard the word 'vent' and his life flashed before his eyes, a million terrible memories rushing through him.

"For the love of god we are not going in through the vents." The Red Sussy Imposter said very seriously.

While Lukas, Red Sussy Imposter, and Bitchy Becky were brainstorming ideas, Three was sitting on the other side of the wall, having already gotten in. Via squidding. She entered a very tall circular room with a giant concrete pillar in the middle, reaching high up into the ceiling.
From where the grate led, Three was standing on a grated platform that was about a building story above the deranged crewmates down below. From there Three could observe what was going on.

On the ground floor, the pillar was surrounded by burning garbage that reeked to high hell and there was a Henry Stickman statue present like Red Sussy Imposter had said. Several among us crewmates danced around it while chanting various Henry Stickman quotes. Some were stroking the fire.

Three had then noticed a figure directly below her, tied to a chair. It was Friity Pinnochio!! Who seemed to be unconscious. Looks like they haven't sacrificed him yet, that's good.

Three's platform that she was on was casted in shadow, so she was very hard to see, but she was still holding her metal pipe that she had found earlier. She basically screwed herself over when she had accidentally dropped said metal pipe, causing the metal pipe falling sound effect to play.

"Shit." She whispered to herself as all the crewmates' necks snapped to look in her direction.

Bitchy Becky had been sitting there a while with her finger to her chin, clearly deep in thought, unraveling the matrix with her sheer brain power.

Lukas began looking around at the piles of trash that surrounded this metal door for ideas. He found a small black baseball cap and put it on Red Sussy Imposter's head to see if he notices. He didn't.

Bitchy Becky was still thinking deeply when suddenly she heard a metal pipe falling sound effect followed by a scream from inside the door. An inkling scream. Yeah it was fucking Three who did you think it would be.

"OH SHIT!!!!!! I think my sister might be in trouble :(" Bitchy Becky said worryingly. "Maybe we should just bust in there and take em by surprise."

"I don't know if that's a good idea, tuts." Red Sussy Imposter said.

"My sister could be in there dYING- don't you ever fucking call me that ever again I'll kill you." Bitchy Becky said with a passive aggressive smile on her face.

"Man that's just how everybody talked before I went into space.... What year is it again?"
"2023."
"No fucking way."
"Yeah, man."
"I like Becky's idea. Let's just rush 'em, unless you've got a better idea." Lukas from Minecraft Story Mode suggested, not trying to sound rude he's just sayin.

"I- no. Fuck whatever I don't have any better plans. Everybody pick up something to smack a bitch up from the trash and let's get 'em." Red Sussy Imposter gave up being strategic.
Lukas from Minecraft Story Mode grabbed his plastic Minecraft Diamond sword from his belt, Bitchy Becky grabbed a nerf gun with darts that had needles in them, and Red Sussy Imposter got a shitty plastic katana as they prepared to rush mid Splatoon style.

To be continued.