Chapter 19 - I Am... All of Me

Bitchy Becky coughed up dust aggressively. Everything hurt. To be fair, she had just been thrown into the wall of a building. She looked up to see the green hooded figure landing in front of her, a real ass goddamn sword clasped in one hand. Looks like he had found the one that fell earlier.

She attempted to stand up again, but everything ached and she fumbled to the ground again like the girl-failure she is.

"Finally our problems will be over." Dream said, not noticing that THRIKU WAS RIGHT BEHIND HIM WITH A FUCKING HEROSHOT FROM THE SPLATOON STORY CAMPAIGN. GOD BLESS.

Except instead of ink it was loaded with bullets. Yeah. Splatoon would be really difficult if it just had real guns like can you imagine that?

Anyways that's besides the point.

Thriku shoots Dream in the back, causing him to G-mod ragdoll to the floor. He still had his sword in one hand, but was painfully grasping his back with the other. He slowly turned to look up at Thriku.

"I got you, Becks. I'll hold him off while you get up." Thriku explains.

" We'll hold him off." Lukas from Minecraft Story Mode corrects her, butting in. Anyway he meant we as in the other characters who are here. Like the other bitches we all forgot about.

While the calamity began outside the building, Bitchy Becky was staring ahead with blurry vision. She could feel a bit of blood streaking down her face like red tears. She couldn't help but feel helpless in that moment, hardly able to move and watching her friends run straight into danger. She wanted to help so desperately. She wants to protect her sister especially, more than anything.

As she attempted to stand up again, grabbing her sword, she noticed someone coming towards her. IT WAS FUCKING LUKAS I LOVE THIS MAN. He reaches out his hand.

"C'mon Becky, what were you just saying about adventure?" Lukas jokes.

"How dare you use my own words against me right now." Bitchy Becky joked back.

Bitchy Becky grabbed his hand and wobbled to her feet. The pain in her chest was easy to ignore now that she had pain in her... everywhere else. She coughed up some dust a little more and then smiled up at Lukas mischievously.

"Let's blow this joint." She said, determined.

Despite the odds, Bitchy Becky was ready to fight again. She rushed out from the building's new hole, sliding briefly on the ground as she made a sharp turn and ran towards the action.

Yuki-San was attempting to hit Dream with her fireballs, Thriku was trying to gun him down, Red Sussy Imposter was also trying to shoot Dream, and Fruity Pinocchio was passed out on the floor again. Typical, dude isn't much of a fighter.

Bitchy Becky ran up behind Dream and managed to land a major hit on his back. However since this is not where the pancreas was located, he was fine, but turned around anyway to begin fighting Bitchy Becky once more.

First though he kicked Red Sussy Imposter in the face because he's a short king and very down to earth in a like, literal sense.

"HEY ASSHOLE YOU GOTTA SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THE SHORT KINGS." Bitchy Becky yelled and proceeded to engage in combat with Dream again. It seems now his injuries sustained from earlier have already dried up, likely due to his supernatural powers, so the clock was ticking. She needed to beat the shit out of his abdominal region and fast.

Bitchy Becky was once again engaged in intense sword fighting. It seemed whatever she had done to him earlier must've hindered his abilities in some way, else he would have flown off with her and fought in the sky again.