Chapter 6 - It's Nerf or Nothing

BAM!!!!!! Lukas from Minecraft Story Mode kicked the metal door open, doing a battle stance with his plastic Minecraft sword. They were standing on a concrete platform above the chaos down below. He wanted to vomit upon smelling the burning trash that was in the room.

"Now that was a little extra, man. It wasn't even locked." Red Sussy Imposter mentioned.

"I would've kicked it open too, it's just cooler looking and cinematic." Bitchy Becky chimed in.
With their noisy entrance, all of the crewmates were now looking at them. Staring in silence for a good 20 seconds. Lukas have a "are they alive??" Before the crewmates began charging in their direction. One had super jumped right into his fucking face. Bitchy Becky dodged out of the way and while the dudes were fighting for their lives, she was looking around to find Fruity Pinnojio and her sister.

She saw the two tied to chairs that some crewmates had dropped, implying they were gonna throw them in the trash fire. Bitchy Becky had walked in just as they were about to be sacrificed, talk about perfect timing!

Bitchy Becky saw a crewmate jumping towards her direction and she hit it like a baseball with her nerf gun. She then tried to aim for a crewmate that was attacking Lukas but suddenly she got knocked over by a different crewmate.

Lukas stabbed the crewmate in front of him and flung it across the room. He then went to help Bitchy Becky up.

"I'll go get your sister and Fruity Pinnochio, you and Red can try to hold 'em off." Lukas said very quickly before swinging another crewmate away. "Also try to breathe through your mouth."

"Oh okay!! :3" Bitchy Becky blushed a little and then cocked her nerf gun. Because she forgot to do that earlier. Lukas jumped down to the ground floor and began heading towards the two losers that were tied to chairs.

Bitchy Becky was busy sniping crewmates from her vantage point and hitting others like baseballs with her nerf gun. Like a badass. Where was this fighting ability in chapter 2? No idea.

Red Sussy Imposter was helping at a closer range. Fending off the crewmates while Lukas was untying the homies. They seemed to be handling it in a pretty kids-movie-well way.

But then Bitchy Becky's bad luck curse kicked in as she ran out of nerf darts with needles in them. THERES her lack of intelligence in combat.

"Shit shit shit shit shit shit." She began panicking. While looking around her for something she could use as ammo, she saw that in the piles of junk around her, there was another gun...... It was Three's Splattershot!!!!! The among us guys took it.

In a very leap of faith moment, she jumped down to the ground floor and grabbed the splattershot. Coincidentally, Lukas had finished untying Three right before getting attacked by another crewmate. Bitchy Becky speed ran towards three and then threw the Splattershot towards her!!

She missed and it fell like 5 feet away.

"Really?" Three scoffed. It's okay though because she just picked it up but the scene ended up being less cool and cinematic.

Bitchy Becky found Three's metal pipe on the ground and began knocking crewmates unconscious while Three used her Splattershot. Bitchy Becky noticed Lukas was having a rough time untying Fruity Pinnochio so she told Three to just splat the ropes til they exploded. Cuz that's like Splatoon logic I think.

So that's what she did.

"Oh my god guys I thought I was gonna die because Lukas can't fucking untie a knot." Fruity Pinnochio jested.

"Don't make me leave you here, buddy." Lukas from Minecraft Story Mode replied, half joking.

"Let's get the fuck out of here before we get swarmed."