Chapter 3 - You, Me, Gas Station.

Finally arriving in Brooklyn after sitting in 4 hours of traffic, it was currently 2am. The two sisters knew that Dream wouldn't arrive for his boat, whatever he was riding it for, until noon because of the ticket, so they decided to make a pit stop at 7/11. They missed dinner because of the whole incident.

Little did they know, the people they'd meet in that gas station would change their lives forever.

Bitchy Becky was inspecting the fridge freezer idk aisle looking at the gas station sushi when she had suddenly overheard the two employees behind the counter talking.

"Hey, that girl's cute, you should go talk to her." Nudged one guy. "She looks like a cosplayer or something she's dressed like she's from a YA dystopia."

"dude that's fucking weird I'm not about to flirt with some random girl at 2am in a 7/11." The other guy annoyingly whispered back. Bitchy Becky turned over to see the two young gentlemen that were talking.

One of them was a blonde dude with goggles and a dark colored jacket over his 7/11 work uniform. The other was also blonde, but he was shorter and looked like he was... made of wood? And had a large nose. He wore booty shorts with his 7/11 work uniform. No idea how they allowed that.

Basically it's Lukas from Minecraft Story Mode and that queer sounding Pinnochio from that one Russian film.

"Nah trust me bro I've picked up many guys at ungodly hours of the morning." Replied the fruity individual, doing the gay hand thing.

"It's different when you do it, you go to gay bars- oh hello ma'am." Blonde boy number uno paused as he realized Bitchy Becky was standing at the cashier. She had slapped down some gas station sushi on the counter.

"Hey." Bitchy Becky said flirtatiously, fidgeting with her leather fingerless gloves. She loves blonde boys.

"Hey." Lukas from Minecraft Story Mode replied the way Miles Morales would try to sound flirtatious.

"Hey."
"Hey."
"Hey."
"Hey."
This continued for about a minute while Three awkwardly stood behind Bitchy Becky. Lukas from Minecraft Story Mode's fruity friend stared in agony and eventually nudged his blonde buddy.

"She's into it just fucking talk bro." He whispered.

"uh shit that'll be $14.99, miss." Man, blonde people need to find a brain in the back of that bright yellow skull of theirs.

Fruity Pinocchio facepalmed, agreeing with the author's statement I made.

"Damn, inflation is a bitch." Bitchy Becky snapped in a comedic fashion.

"Tell me about it. Wouldn't be working this late if it wasn't." Lukas from Minecraft Story said, exhausted.

"A bitch not unlike my name," Bitchy Becky laughed for a second, "no because my name is, like, weirdly enough, legitimately deadass Bitchy Becky."

"Not the weirdest name I've had to hear, I met CaptainSparklez once and apparently that's like, his actual name."

"Oh shit, for eel?" Bitchy Becky has been picking up Three's fish puns,

"Yeah."

"Aw fuck, Three do you got some spare quarters on ya?" Bitchy Becky had been digging in her pockets this whole time and only found 12 dollars and a couple dusty wires from earlier. She had turned to face the inkling who was still awkwardly watching her sister have a discord conversation in real life.

"Yeah hold on a second." Three started digging through her backpack. It was mostly full of splatbombs. Bitchy Becky turns back to Lukas from Minecraft Story Mode to continue.