Chapter 16 - Finally, A Nice Moment

Becky and Friends™ pulled up to Pariiiiiii and were now just kinda chilling, waiting to see if Dream would pull up to them. The radar tracker was obviously attached to one of the Boyfriend's cast members and now they've blown up, so they don't really know where exactly Dream might be.

Everyone decided to split into groups of two to just chill 'round the city, and they had walkie talkies from the Shadow Wizard Money Gang to contact each other. Thriku went with Yuki-San, Red Sussy Imposter went with Fruiyt Pinsoso, and Bitchy Becky went with Lukas. Damn Lukas from Minecraft Story Mode fr gonna abandon Frothy Pinacle for tits huh. Nah that ain't the reason I just thought that was kinda funny.

"If anything happens to my sister while I'm gone I will hunt you down and personally deliver Hell to you." Thriku had said to Lukas.

Bitchy Becky and Lukas from Minecraft Story Mode go near the area where the Eiffel Tower is, they obviously couldn't go up in it because these are two broke losers, so they just went to the rooftop of a building nearby to look at it instead. Though their original plan was to do this so they could get a good view of the city and see if any Dream Stans were around.

Bitchy Becky was hyperfocused on watching the streets, she didn't want to miss the greatest fight of her life again.

"You seein' anything, Lukas?" Bitchy Becky asks.

She looks over to Lukas and he's mostly zoning out and looking towards one of the most iconic monuments in this city. And to be fair, who wouldn't? He snaps out of trance when Becky talks though.

"Oh, sorry, yeah I'm not really seeing anything. You wanna go look somewhere else?" Lukas asks.

"Honestly, can we just chill out here a bit?" Bitchy Becky sighs, "We haven't had a nice moment all day."

"Sure. I think we could both use a break." Lukas shrugs and sits down on the ledge by the edge of the building's rooftop, and Bitchy Becky joins him. They stare out at this gorgeous, overpriced ass city sorry I really hate the French.

The sky was much clearer now than it was earlier, and it was around noon. The sun was warm here in stark contrast to the cold coastline of the United States they had left behind. Lets not mention how these mf's somehow made it across the Atlantic in under 24 hours logic doesn't exist here I don't care.

"Well now I can scratch that off my bucket list," Bitchy Becky snapped her fingers, "Going to France and all. My mother said she performed here a few times, she would've loved to see it again."

"Your mom was pretty famous." Lukas mentioned, "It's pretty obvious you miss her a lot if you're willing to go through all this to avenge her death."

"Very." Bitchy Becky looked down. She had tendencies to push away her feelings, but the minute she confronts them she gets very emotional. Like years worth of sadness was finally surfacing all at once.

Bitchy Becky, of course, mourned her deceased family dearly, and loved them immensely, it was just a common coping mechanism for her to pretend she has moved on and continue (attempting to) living a happy life. But perhaps inside, this was not the actual reality she lived with.

"Thriku had mentioned earlier but, obviously there is still an existent Miku still performing. A singing AI was created to allow her to continue to create music after death." Bitchy Becky admits, her voice quivering from the fact she was attempting not to cry, "One day I wanna save up enough money to see a hologram concert of hers in Japan, with Three of course. It'll be the closest thing we'd ever get to seeing her again. But we're kind of stuck at a dead end in New York."