Chapter 9 - The Bad Boy Trio

Bitchy Becky awakens on the deck of the ship, finding herself tied to a pole. It's sunset now. "Shit." She thought, realizing they're probably miles out to sea now. She starts looking around to see who's with her. Becky saw Thriku, Lukas, Red, and Pinnochio also confined to a pole. And for Three and Fruity Pinnochio it was the second time today. A crew member nearby takes note of the fact that Bitchy Becky has awakened.

"Look who's finally awake, and not for much longer. Bring in the big guns." They said.

Bitchy Becky notices she still has her sword wedged between her titties but it's not like she could reach it. God fucking dammit and it was getting uncomfortable too. But wait, where was Yuki? God fucking dammit they made her walk the plank already didn't they.

She looks up to see a balcony in front of her from the top floor of the ship. Uma from earlier was looking down at Bitchy Becky.

"Make way for the Evil Emo Trio, and ultimately your demise." She spoke like a theater kid.

Three individuals emerged from that location to stare down at the stupid 6, minus Yuki. So just the 5 idiots. Bitchy Becky stared in horror as she recognized who all three of them were. Some of her least favorite people.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IS THAT DREAMNOTFOUND FROM THE DSMP, SOBUKI SEITOKI FROM PRETTY GIRL NEKO SHOW, AND GOTH FROM THE BOYFRIENDS WEBTOON??????? Yes, yes it is. That's the trio. The team rocket music started playing.

"To protect the world from devastation." Sobuki Monologues.

"To unite all peoples within our nation." Goth said in an unenthusiastic emo voice.

"This doesn't make any goddamn sense isn't Team Rocket a duo?" Thriku was finally awake and all she had to say was more judgemental commentary.

"No Meowth is there." Red Sussy Imposter mentioned.

"To denounce the evils of truth and love." Sobuki was trying so hard to sound sexy.

"To extend our reach to the stars above." Goth continued to emo.

"SOBUKI."

"Goth."

"DREAM."

"Shut the fuck up and kill us already so we don't have to hear your theatre kid bullshit anymore." Three groaned.

"I have a feeling we're gonna be here for a while...." Lukas sighed. He's now realizing the severity of the shenanigans he's gotten himself into.

"Okay can you guys like, not interrupt? My fully scripted villain monologue is very serious and I was up all night writing it." Sobuki said with pride.

"Sobuki Seitoki." Bitchy Becky glared.

"Bitchy Becky." He glared back.

"Becks, how many of these crazy people do you know?????" Lukas was very concerned. He hasn't been in a mess this crazy since MCSM season 1.

"Uh...... I've had a lot of terrible friends, okay." Bitchy Becky nervously explained.

"Damn right you fuckin did." Three is used to this bullshit by now.

"Friends? Becky I can't believe you would call what we had something so simple......" I hate Sobuki so fucking much I want him dead.

"Okay can you shut the fuck up about your stupid drama so we can get this over with? I have date night with my 3 boyfriends in an hour." Goth groaned.