Chapter 18 - The Greatest Fight of Your Life

Bitchy Becky had reentered the streets of Paris, and was now scouting the area for the enemy. She knew her Dream was nearby, and she was hoping he would come to her.

Thriku was at her right hand side. This was the moment they had been waiting for their entire lives.

This is what they deserve, and more importantly, what he deserved.

The other four characters who had been following our heroes this whole book were trudging right behind the two. Their eyes and ears were open.

Listening, waiting for a single green fleck to cross their eyes.

A single footstep trod by a boot.

"UP THERE!!!" Thriku points upward.

Then from right above, it hit her.

FROM ATOP A BUILDING, DREAM HAD JUMPED DOWN TO CATCH BITCHY BECKY BY SURPRISE. SHE DODGES JUST IN TIME AS DREAM'S SWORD LANDS AND HITS THE GROUND INSTEAD OF HER. SHE UNSHEATHES HER REAL ASS GODDAMN SWORD AND ENCOURAGES HER COLLEAGUES TO DO THE SAME.

Suddenly while Bitchy Becky attempts to land a hit on her, Dream remembers he can levitate and grabs Bitchy Becky by the collar of her shirt, and heads up into the sky. Shit, now her friends can't fight him.

"BECKY!!! D:" Lukas yelled. He's learning the ways of verbal emoticons.

"YOU BASTARD." Thriku exclaimed angrily, pulling out a bazooka and getting ready to fire at the sky.

The good news is Dream forgot Bitchy Becky can also fly because she has her father's jet boots. So she turns them on with the boots facing Dream's torso to rocket herself off of him.

Bitchy Becky flies backward through the air for a second before uprighting herself onto a steady hover, wobbling a bit. Shit, she probably should've practiced this earlier. She has no idea what the hell she is doing.

"I don't know how you still continue to live despite the circumstances you've been put through. I've met people going through half of what you've experienced and perished like a dog," Dream monologues. "But you are still a mere mortal, who remains ignorant of their fate. You survive a couple of bullets and you fancy yourself a god."

Dream paused a second, then said, "Are you ready to feel the wrath of a god, Bitchy Becky?"

"I should be asking you that question." Bitchy Becky replies, badassily. She braces her sword and flies straight at Dream. She is ready.

Ready for the greatest fight of her life.

Dream dodges her initial attack but she catches him off guard by returning a second attack, making a crack in his mask. Dream briefly went to make sure it hadn't broken off entirely for a mere second, but Bitchy Becky had noticed something in that time. There was a hole in his hoodie where he had been stabbed back during the boat fight, but the skin under it was nearly completely healed with only a vague scar in the wound's place.

She needed to kill him before he had the ability to heal himself. They had quickly gotten back to battle, clashing blades, and while doing so, Bitchy Becky was calculating the best approach.

While Bitchy Becky and Dream fought in the sky, Thriku was firing just about any weapon she could hold at Dream from the ground below. She felt sort of helpless just watching her sister fight all by herself, and plus, killing Dream was something she wanted too. If she could at least help the process, that would make her feel better.

In the meantime, Fruity Pinocchio had taken out his phone and began recording, and was chanting "FIGHT!" Repeatedly.

Lukas was quietly cheering Bitchy Becky on and watching like this was a sports game. Quietly though, because otherwise Thriku would shoot the bazooka at him instead.

Their blades continued to clash and slash as the two fought in the sky. Bitchy Becky was motivated by rage, and although she couldn't fly very well, she was getting used to it. She certainly had quite the brute force, her swings getting progressively more aggressive.

Dream was just as laser-focused on killing her as she was killing him. Though Bitchy Becky could not see Dream's eyes through his mask, she felt like she was locked in eye contact with him.

Bitchy Becky was once again finding herself having difficulty landing a hit on Dream. But unlike earlier on the boat where she had distractions that allowed her to catch him by surprise, she was alone now. Thus, increasing this boss fight difficulty.

Dream must've realized he had done the equivalent of filling up his attack gauge and could now use his special, because he had wound up his sword behind him, and a green glow was now coming off of it.

DREAM SLASHED UPWARD, RIPPING THE TOP PART OF BECKY'S SHIRT, LEAVING A CUT ON HER FLAT ASS A CUPS CHEST AND REOPENING THE WOUND ON HER CHIN. Dude that's gonna look narly when it turns into a scar holy shit.

Bitchy Becky bent down and clasped her chest for a moment in pain, but looked up to see Dream was headed for a second slash and made an attempt to dodge. The attempt succeeded and now Bitchy Becky was mostly in a dodging game. The next thing she was going to attempt was ignoring the literal pain in her chest and finally attack Dream again.

She had noticed Dream was winding up his sword again, likely to land another hit like the previous one on her before his synergy gauge ran out. Video game logic and all. And during the split second between him winding up and him slashing down, Bitchy Becky had slashed Dream right in the middle of his torso. Ouch.

Blood gushed out of his abdominal region and stained his green hoodie an ugly brownish red color.

Now normally Dream was indifferent to pain, almost numb to it to an extent. However this time, he clutched his wound in agony, though did not make a sound. This is because his weakness is his pancreas and Bitchy Becky had just hit it. Weird weakness but okay dude whatever I guess this is Garten of Banban now. Dream attempted to heal his abdominal region enough for him to continue fighting, but in that process, Bitchy Becky then proceeded to punch Dream in the face.

Then she went in to kick him in the face.

While kicking Dream in the face, Bitchy Becky had landed one of her jet boots in Dream's face, burning his mask partially, though it still clung to his face. This caused him to drop his sword, the burning mask material entering his face.

Dude is just in Spain without the S right now dude is getting his shit kicked in.

Literally.

The sword fell all the way down to the city streets, a faint clattering noise could be heard from where they were in the skyline.

Dream briefly clasped his face in pain, but when Bitchy Becky got closer to catch him off guard and swing her sword at him, he raised his fist. There was a strange green glow around in, giving his next move extremely abnormally high power. Dream proceeded to PUNCH HER IN THE FACE WITH EXTREME FORCE, CAUSING HER TO FALL DOWNWARD STRAIGHT INTO A BUILDING

BITCHY BECKY WAS HIT SO HARD SHE WAS FLUNG STRAIGHT INTO A BUILDING DUDE. WHAT THE FUCK.

A loud crash rang out across the streets. A huge dust cloud formed around where Bitchy Becky had landed. All five of her friends gasped in horror watching this occur. Thriku in specific freaked out entirely, and understandably so.

Thriku held her hands over her mouth briefly in surprise, then cried out an agonized "BECKY NOO!!!!!!!!!! BECKY!!!!!"

Dream descended from the skies in almost a godlike manner, the sun behind him casting a shadow over his body. He slowly landed, and his figure loomed briefly in the dust cloud ahead of Becky.

As the dust cleared, Bitchy Becky's hazy gaze fell upon the wrath of a God standing before her.

To Be Continued...