Chapter 12 - My Evil Ex-Boyfriend

The shadow wizard money yacht began to approach the coastline, soon they would be in Brest, the sun rising over the horizon. It had been two days since Bitchy Becky and Thriku had begun their quest, and they were determined to emerge victorious. They could not leave empty handed.

But now that they've received aid from the shadow wizards, and from their 4 new friends, they'll have much higher chances of completing their mission.

Thanks to Yuki-San's knowledge on demonics, she and Thriku have been plotting ideas for how to defeat Dream all night. Everyone else had slept but they just couldn't sleep with the amount of ideas in their minds,

Bitchy Becky hadn't seen her sister this happy in years, much less seen Thriku make actual friends before. She was always a loner so seeing her finally find someone she can get on with made Bitchy Becky very proud of her little sister.

Anyways the speakers on the Shadow Wizard Money yacht were playing Kwite's hit new single "A Look in" available on all music streaming services now.

"This is pretty fire." Lukas began doing a little jig to the music.

"I liked Cracker more to be honest." Fruity Pinocchio argued.

"This guy is way better than Kanye bro." Red Sussy Imposter chimed in.

"Uhhhhhhhh, anyone care to tell him about the Ye incident?" Lukas asked nervously.

Meanwhile, Bitchy Becky was busy trying to get her jet boots to work again. They were full of sea water and sea plants. Yuki-San and Thriku were trying to help despite their lack of engineering expertise. Good news is the Shadow Wizard Money Gang does. Thus, one of the wizards took over the repairs so the three girls could gaze out the window into the sunrise in a very moody way.

"Well girls, we were off to a rough start but I think we're finally on the right track again." Bitchy Becky monologued inspiringly like a protagonist would.

"Don't jinx it." Thriku joked, but only kinda, she knows how often that happens.

"KANYE SAID WAHT??????????" Bitchy Becky heard Red Sussy Imposter scream from above deck in pure agony and depression. She realized she should probably go check on the boys. Bitchy Becky heads upstairs to the main deck, but Thriku and Yuki-San stay below deck.

"Y'all someone tell him about gay marriage rights." Bitchy Becky chimed into the conversation .

"I think his head will explode if we keep telling him stuff, Becks." Lukas from Minecraft Story Mode says.

"No no he's gotta hear about this one bro." Fruity Pinnocihoe says.

"He only sweet because he fruity, natural flavoring." Bitchy Becky quotes a Kwite lyric from his new song. Lukas laughs.

"With how crazy last night was, it's a surprise we're all so chill now." Lukas smiles and leans up against the railing. "I feel like I'll tag along at least a little bit longer."

"Ah cool," Bitchy Becky says casually, leaning on the railing with him, "But what about the other dudes?"

"Pinnoccihoe wants to come too so he can find a hot French dude to kiss."

"Course he does."

They both laugh.

"Speaking of which, I can see land coming up!!" Bitchy Becky exclaims.

The music changes to I Want It That Way by the Backstreet Boys. The sky is beginning to brighten now, the small streaks of warm colors across the dark sky were much larger and brighter now. The sky was beginning to turn a blue shade. The pink, orange, and yellow clouds dabbed across the sky like a painting. The shoreline is close now, they begin pulling into the harbor. Bitchy Becky and Lukas from Minecraft Story Mode watch the spectacle together for a moment, as their hands slowly begin to entwine.