Chapter 15 - Movin' Right Along

"Movin' right along, in search of good times and good news, with good friends you can't lose." Bitchy Becky sang.

"This could become a habit!" Lukas sang with her.

They were listening to Motley Crue earlier but Thriku accidentally clicked on this song on Spotify and Becky got caught up in it.

The Stupid Six™ were driving smoothly up to this point for the past 4 hours. Just a pure vibe. Lukas was gonna tell Bitchy Becky about the time he and his homies killed the Witherstorm in Minecraft Story Mode season 1 episode 4 but he got too distracted by the music. Everyone is having a good time and nothing life-threatening is happening which is how you know some shit is gonna go down pretty soon.

"Are we there yet?" Fruity Pinnocihoe asked like an annoying child.

"No," Thriku replied, "you asked me 37 times today, we still have like 30 minutes left to go."

"Damn." Fritty Pinicho sadded. Oh god it's the beginning of me constantly misspelling his name oh lord.

"Can we please stop somewhere? I need to take a wicked piss." Yuki-San asked very politely.

"Never say 'wicked piss' ever again, but yeah sure." Thriku began searching for a French gas station or something of that sort to stop at. Though gas stations are usually a bad omen in Bitchy Becky, let's be real.

Thriku suddenly looks over to her tracking device and notices that Dream is now heading... backwards?

"Huh." Thriku paused. "Is he like, backtracking or something?"

"Does it matter, he's comin to us, we can kill him." Bitchy Becky suggests.

"That's true. SO do we stay put or way for him to come to-"

Thriku was then interrupted by a loud banging noise. Bullets. Shit.

"You guys... I don't know why but I feel like my life expectancy is going to drop in the next few minutes..." Funny Pineapple says casually.

"Oh god we're gonna have a car chase shootout like in the movies.... OKAY everyone I got some guns from the Shadow Wizard Money Gang, try not to waste bullets and try to flatten their tires." Thriku says, probably having planned the possibility of this happening with Yuki-San last night.

"Someone's prepared." Lukas sighs, "Can't catch a break for more than a few hours, can we?"

"Haha, nope, apparently not. :P" Bitchy Becky shrugs and chuckles a little bit. She then proceeds to grab a glock in a really cutesy way and turns around to face the car shooting at her. For extra context remember that these guys have a retractable roof, and it's currently down right now.

She sees that they're being pursued by a sus white van with the windows rolled down. Bitchy Becky was very disappointed that Dream was not currently located inside the van, meaning she couldn't give him some bullet. Unfortunately, it was just Goth from Boyfriends instead behind the driver's seat, and his 3 boyfriends were all armed. I hate this idea so much if this situation happened to me I'd simply just die.

Bitchy Becky used to know Goth in high school, he was a drug dealer and she really liked his weed brownies. Eventually though they had a brawl at Homecoming for reasons they both forgot about and it got both of them suspended. Now they hate each other and now she had even more reason to, because he was a part of the Evil Emo trio.

Bitchy Becky, Red Sussy Imposter, and Yuki-San were all armed. Lukas and Fruity Pinocchio can't really shoot for shit so they just chillin'. Due to their constant swerving and Yuki-San's state of intoxication, the three were struggling to pop their bitches tires. Yuki-San shot a couple of bad shots.