3. Stranger With No Danger

The silence filled the room with only Taehyung's gentle snores heard in the background.

Jimin looked down at V who was as unfazed as always looked up at the other one with dark yet deadly eyes, exactly knowing how much they were impacting Jimin who couldn't help but find himself staring at his lips.

"Get away. I wanna sleep."

"Sleep then." with this V pulled Jimin closer, hands on his back as he made him lay on top of his body.

For a moment those cute eyes of the smaller male almost popped out of his socket. He let his head be laid on his chest, inhaling his scent until it clicked into his mind, he can't give in.

"No! Just fuck off!" Jimin set back up, pushing V with so much force after panicking that the other male ended up falling on the bed.

"Leave. The. Room." Jimin said again before laying on the bed and pulling on the cover on his face, too scared that V might be pissed off.

But soon he heard a clicking sound on the door, V left the room.

It took a while for Jimin to remove the cover from his face and look over to check if Dowoo really left.

He sneakily peeked from his sheet, looking upfront then gradually turning his head over to the other side and boom.

V standing with his arms crossed.

Jimin's expressions changed to blank ones because Dowoo got him.

"Shift away, I won't repeat again." V then climbed on the bed and Jimin had to shift away to be sandwiched between V and Taehyung.

"You're so stubborn." Jimin whispered to which the other male only grinned.

"Good night." V whispered and closed his eyes right away while Jimin knew this would be a damn hard night.

~♡~

The night continued growing darker, the pair of twins far too lost in their slumber while Jimin was still awake, head against his palm as he laid sideways to stare at Dowoo's sleepy face.

He had been staring at him in silence for a pretty long time. The sharp jaws, the dark hair freely falling everywhere on his face, the sculpted features so inhumanly. How could he not stare at him?

Well, Taehyung has the same features, Jimin is a fan of it too but V holds an attraction so powerful and magnetic while Taehyung screamed as gentle and exquisite.

Jimin loves that power and strength that manly face radiates0. Not just his face but the body, his personality, his voice, his attitude and the way he overall is built as a human. Jimin loves all of it.

Hard for him to admit but he had liked V since very early. Maybe middle school when he fought a dozen bullies all alone to save Jimin. Maybe whenever he was in trouble his Dowoo simply heard him through and the next day that problem wouldn't no longer be there. He protects him, he cares for him and that's what Jimin always wanted from someone which he lacked since his father had been an emotionally unavailable man.

Despite everything they let their relationship be like how it had always been. Sweet and sour. They love to fight because it's their admiration that they show towards each other. Those quarrels contain adoration for each other that's why at the end of the day they always end up with each other despite everything.

Jimin's life wouldn't be complete if it wasn't for Taehyung to be this much of a sweet companion who always encourages him and supports him while V always protects him.

And this thought had tears pooling in Jimin's eyes who smiled and wiped them right away. The middle of the night is when the thoughts are loud.

He knew he was far too caught up by the slumber so he took a deep breath before pulling his sheet on nicely. Not forgetting to tuck Taehyung and Dowoo well before pecking on Taehyung's forehead and turning to stare at Dowoo once more, silence so loud he wanted to scream his thoughts out.