25. Make It Right

Yeah, only if he knew.

But he definitely wanted to know what's been causing the blonde haired twin to treat him this way, out of the blue, so strangely and in some ways he was kinda ignoring him?

Jungkook couldn't wrap his head around it, he won't lie when he says he possibly reimagined every interaction of them in his head to find his fault. He simply couldn't understand what caused Taehyung to grow this distance in just a couple of days.

They didn't meet even for a spare second during the day and Taehyung didn't come to have lunch with them either and on top of it he didn't care replying to him even though Jungkook tried many times.

Something was definitely off.

But poor him had his practice later on that he couldn't miss even though with his head and heart he was kinda lost.

It wasn't any better for his best friend who was just as lost when he met him on the pitch, wiggling eyebrows at Jungkook after catching him spacing out.

Jungkook caught sight of him and simply shook his head, starting his warm up for the match and so did his friend besides him.

The hot and toned big arms of the two were seeming bigger than before, and something about Jungkook's one arm filled with tattoos fascinated his friend who kept looking at it.

"How much did it cost you?" V asked while stretching his own arms and Jungkook faced him.

"Huh?"

"Your tattoos."

"Oh, no idea. Never counted them." Jungkook answered honestly and his friend just nodded.

"Why? You wanna get them?" Jungkook asked with a gentle smile and V sighed before running his hands through his hair.

"Yeah, on my head, saying 'stay fucking away'." V said with the most serious face that had Jungkook chuckling.

"Woah, that's so Post Malone of you." Jungkook chuckled and V just looked away, bending to stretch his legs.

"But isn't it ironic, I don't need it to be tattooed on my head for people to do so." V said so casually that Jungkook frowned with concern.

"Woah, that was personal. You good buddy?"

"I'm great. Anyway, if I ever wanna get a tattoo will you join me?"

"Sure, is that even a thing to ask?" Jungkook extended his fist for his friend to hit until their coach whistled for them to gather up for the game.

~♡~

The other side Taehyung was again, all by himself when he walked himself to the art studio, solitaire and gloomy. Wondering how he would manage to stay this away if it wasn't for Jungkook to go for his practice.

He knows if Jungkook was to be near him, flashing his smile he would forget everything and just be normal but what hurts just hurts.

He didn't want to keep this distance but he didn't even know what else to do so he ignored him as much as possible, knowing somewhere it was a bit harsh on the other.

But he couldn't let his feelings slide.

"Oh hi Taehyung!" Soon he heard a familiar voice calling from behind, being the pair of girls he recently became friends of.

"Oh hi Yeri, Hi Wendy!" He greeted with a smile and the girls gave each other a look before looking at him.

"Alone again?" Wendy asked and Taehyung just gave a blank smile.

"Your boyf- I mean best friend is at practice again?" Yeri asked, stumbling with her words that her girlfriend had to squeeze her waist a little and Taehyung simply looked down.