46. Love You More (M)

To have a fire set under water would always be wonderful, does Jungkook even need anything when he has the greatest wonder by his side for the best.

And that's how they found each other with bare bodies, together in the shower.

The water kept running down and the fire kept burning up high as their bare bodies connected like they would never part away, hands onto each other as they kissed with pure passion working as gasoline to that fire.

Their tastes against each other seemed to still not fade away with the water running down their heads and down to their bodies.

It was something they wanted to do more than anything else, taste each other and swallow that every inhibition out of each other to score that goal of pleasure together.

Taehyung would always be slightly under control as Jungkook would never let him take it but that very time his kiss screamed possession, the way he grabbed Jungkook's neck to not let him part away screamed complete possession and Jungkook knew why so he let him.

He let Taehyung kiss him like he wanted to, let him nibble on his lip piercing as he loved that and let him do whatever he wanted to until the blonde himself parted away to take a deep breath and Jungkook moved his back slightly to block the water stream from falling directly on Taehyung's face who was struggling to take deep breaths.

Jungkook ran his hand over his baby's wet locks, pushing them back as he stared at his beautiful face with eyes closed yet features flushed red with all that blood rushing up.

Those plum lips got swollen and Jungkook couldn't help but steal another peck before he detached away and let their heads rest against each other like that for a while.

"I fucking love you babe." Jungkook whispered gently, saying it after feeling incredibly sorry for the events of the day.

Taehyung with his closed eyes simply inhaled, getting closer to hug Jungkook's wet body close to his own.

"Guess I fucking love you even more." Taehyung whispered right beside Jungkook's ear, aiming to take a bite of his ear piercing as well and Jungkook just grinned, tightening his hands around his hips more, causing their lower regions to crash together.

Taehyung gasped and broke away, looking down and biting his bottom lip before facing Jungkook again.

"I am wondering how I'm gonna take you, because I won't let you go this easily today." Jungkook whispered as if he was giving a warning yet Taehyung smiled in a cocky way.

"Can you handle me though?" The blonde asked, clicking one eyebrow up in a sassy way and Jungkook licked his lips with a playful grin.

"I usually can't but this poor boy is learning."

"Oh, get habitual already. Because now I'm gonna blow your mind." Taehyung whispered the last part sassily and Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows slightly.

"Mind?" Jungkook asked, showing him a playful grin and Taehyung knew what he meant.

The blonde then proceeded to bend his knees and let his hands run down from Jungkook's shoulder to then all the way to his chest and abdomen and then around his holy moly grail.

Jungkook pushed his own hair back as he looked down, taking deep breaths in the process as he locked his eyes with the kitten eyes of the other, hands all around his aching manhood with those licks being welcomed by Jungkook's quiet moans.

Taehyung had a playful grin on his lips as his tongue worked initially while for Jungkook he needed to get a grip of the glass wall to help him stand properly.