33. I'm Yours, You're Mine

The four friends are stuck in a Love Maze, lost and found but clueless of their next new way. This is how messy it got for them when they let feelings walk in.

Every side is messy and every single one is fucked up.

So was Jungkook who kept calling Taehyung in the bright morning after not being able to catch up with him. He thought maybe he was still asleep so he left some texts in desperation.

He wanted to talk to him so badly before it messed up from both sides but waiting for it till afternoon had him tested and Jungkook knew he had to take matters into his own hands.

And so he decided to go to their shared apartment. Even if he has to let V know, he needs to talk to Taehyung.

He didn't hesitate as he made his way to his house, dressed in black shorts up to his knees and a loose white T shirt, dark messy straight short hair brushed nicely.

He cleared his throat once or twice before knocking on the door just to only find his buddy opening it for him.

"Oh." That's all Jungkook could say as he spotted the other one who simply cleared the way for him to walk in.

"Did Taehyung wake up?" Jungkook asked without wasting any time and the elder just raised his one eyebrow in a questioning manner.

"Yeah."

"Where is he? Can I talk to him?" Jungkook asked desperately and the elder had to narrow his eyes at him in a suspicious way.

"You could if he was here."

"What do you mean?"

"He's not home."

"Where's he?" Jungkook asked desperately again.

"His best friend's house."

"Is he with Jimin?"

"Got me right."

"Shit." Jungkook cursed and took out his phone, texting someone again and V looked down at the screen and it was Jimin's number.

"How was he when he woke up? I mean how did he seem to you?" Jungkook asked and V tilted his head slightly.

"Fucked up."

And damn Jungkook's breath almost hitched.

"Did he say anything?"

"He cried." V whispered while looking dead into his eyes.

V simply crossed his arms and Jungkook looked up at his face, locking his gaze with him for a while in utter silence. V's gaze seemed to be tensed by the time and Jungkook straightened his posture slightly, sighing.

"Don't look at me like that, I don't even know what I did." Jungkook said defeatedly and the elder let go of those tied arms.

"So it was you."

"What do you mean it was me?" Jungkook asked, his adorable bunny face was way more adorable that day with all that worries in him that V couldn't even say much to him.

"Nothing. Now that you're here, would you wanna sit as a friend of mine or you were here for just him only?" As V asked, Jungkook released his tensed posture.

"Of course, you too. I mostly come here for you, don't I?"

With this V only stepped closer to put his arm around Jungkook's shoulder to bring him into the kitchen.

"Let's make some makguksu since you're here."

As V brought him in, Jungkook was only focusing somewhere into the space, kinda lost.