31. What Are We?

"Then watch me being one."

If it wasn't for Jungkook's hold to be around his waist Taehyung would be flat face against the floor, this is how much he was losing balance just like his senses.

Jungkook looked directly into his eyes while still trying to keep him still, who with one arm around Jungkook's shoulder and one hand over his chest just wandered his hazy eyes onto his face.

"You have already been stubborn enough these days Taehyung, is there more to come? You have been stubborn everytime I tried to talk to you and know-" Jungkook started to speak gently while looking into his eyes, a bit of sulk in his voice but Taehyung had to cut him in between.

"What do you want to know?" Taehyung whispered senselessly, clinging on Jungkook for life.

"The reason you suddenly left me." And Jungkook replied without any hesitation just to only earn a bitter scoff from the other.

"Left you? When did I even have you?" Taehyung asked ironically in a whisper, raising that free hand from Jungkook's chest to be behind his neck, inhaling his intoxicating cologne.

He could cry at how dashing Jungkook looked, just how they show men in the movies. Just as perfect as it could be but his heart still ached to realize it more and more that this one man in front of his eyes would always be out of his reach and that admiration in his eyes turned into yearning again.

Taehyung brought both his hands down back but Jungkook only tightened his arms around Taehyung more, causing them to collide and Taehyung had to put them on Jungkook's shoulder again, staring into his eyes again with his lopsided ones.

He doesn't know what Jungkook wanted to do.

"We were good together, Taehyung, then why all of a sudden?" Jungkook whispered, right closer to his face and Taehyung could feel that breath fanning all over his face and he could only close his eyes as he processed what he had just said.

"It wasn't sudden Jungkook, it wasn't sudden, it all grew on me, all my insecurities and fear which one day... which one day came true." Taehyung then whispered after opening his eyes, his voice unraveling his inner judgmental fear which he had been struggling with all his life.

Jungkook could read those eyes. They held a lot.

"You should have told me what you feel but you just chose to leave which is so selfish of you, did you even care about what I felt all this while? Did you?" Jungkook asked then, not trying to hide his anger and poor blonde only wandered his shiny eyes into Jungkook's, it's difficult to see the funny adorable guy hold that sorrow on his face.

And it all was due to him.

Taehyung looked down, not sure what to say anymore. Jungkook was sad to lose him as much as he was all this while but he didn't know what label they even hold to even start with, all of this feels pointless to even talk about because Taehyung certainly holds a lot of emotions for him and he is nowhere near settling them.

"You don't deserve this." Taehyung whispered in a broken whisper and all he could do as always was to escape which he tried to do again, removing Jungkook's arms from his waist who frowned more, watching Taehyung trying to get away and turn back around again.

But Jungkook tilted his head slightly after being tested, taking a deep breath before clutching his arm again and turning him around.

"You are obsessed with leaving me on an unexplained note, don't you?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung was already trippy and Jungkook again had to hold his hips to keep him stable.

"You're not in a situation of being left alone and guess what I won't let go of you unless you tell me what's the matter." Jungkook demanded and Taehyung was losing his strength more and more by every passing second.