59. Not So Easy To Understand

Jungkook was forced to stand and watch Taehyung leave. He doesn't know whom to blame anymore but it makes him feel terrible inside. Did he really mess their relationship up with fear of destroying their relationship?

To say he tried his best would be an understatement but maybe every relationship comes to a part where they both know whatever they do can only be a potential cause for it to be worse because nothing changes overnight, it all grew bit by bit until Taehyung couldn't hold anymore.

There's so much that was going on in Taehyung's head which he couldn't comprehend, though he was a bit upset but his feelings for Jungkook remained untouched. No matter how hard he tries to act tough, one action towards Jungkook which could possibly activate his shiny big eyes would hurt him so bad.

And all he wished for was for Jungkook to take two steps towards him whenever he took a step back. Crazy, isn't it? He can't comprehend it himself.

And for then Taehyung had a class to attend, a day to start and walk towards his class without his best friend or brother and it's going to be hell of a day.

Taehyung was busy with his gaze following his way down, lost in his zone and a bit rushed as he walked away but it wasn't too long until he walked inside the building to get through the corridor and he was smashed against a body, slightly tripping him. And his butt met the ground.

“Damn, watch out buddy.” 

Taehyung lifted his head up to find none other than Yoongi, in his black attire with a jacket on, long dark hair always flaunting and the man looked just as iconic as ever as he gave his hand for Taehyung to take and get up which the junior followed by.

Yoongi helped him get up and gave him a gentle pat on his arm.

“You okay, buddy?” 

“Yeah, sorry for-”

“Nevermind.” Yoongi gave him a gentle subtle smile and Taehyung was still lost, dazing out as he looked down.

“How's your brother?” Yoongi asked without any delay and Taehyung lifted his head up again to meet his gaze with his, his own face shadowed with sorrow.

“He is recovering for now. Doctor said he'll be alright soon.” As Taehyung informed him, Yoongi gave him an understanding nod before looking down as he contemplated something in his mind.

“How’s Jimin- I mean how are you all?” As Yoongi started a bit hesitant, Taehyung couldn't help but soften his gaze.

“He's fine. We're fine…” 

Yoongi smiled gently again as he looked down, Taehyung could sense he looked a bit hesitant to ask more which wasn't usual from him.

“It was a bit of a difficult time for us, we were all detached from everything…”

“Yeah I do understand. I just heard other students talking about the incident. I called Jimin when I found out and he told me everything. If I would have known sooner I would have helped-”

“Oh no, don't worry, my parents came just on time and we sorted it out, thanks for your words, sunbae.”

“I would have visited but I didn't want to bother you guys but still I'm up for any help you want.”

“Thank you so much for your words again.”

“Yeah, nothing big, buddy.” With this Yoongi tapped his arm again as a gesture of kindness.

“So you and Jimin will take turns for classes?” Yoongi asked as he sensed Taehyung came alone and the blonde could only nod.

“Yeah, he came yesterday and it's my turn today.”