Chapter 18: Victors and District 2

9th of June, NATIONAL CLATO DAY!!!! SOOOO, NEW CHAPTER!!!

Clove's p.o.v.

We walk to breakfast together. There is some bread and some fruit left. We eat some and head downstairs.

Royle and Chloe are waiting for us. We separate. Royle leads me to a white room. On a table, lays a black dress. It's beautiful. ''Get dressed, so I can do you're make-up and hair, and we can do a small photo shoot.'' Royle says. ''Alright.'' I say. It doesn't take long to get into the dress. It's a simple one. Just like I was. I walk back to Royle, and he did my make-up and hair. It didn't take as long as last time.

''Done.'' He says after several minutes. There comes a woman walking in. ''Hi, my name is Krysta, I'm going to take you're pictures.'' She says. ''Clove.'' I say, and we shake hands. ''Well, come one.'' He said. She took a few pictures, and picked out one of them. She showed it to Royle and me.

''it's beautiful.'' I say. ''Perfect.'' Royle says. ''You're a beauty, Clove.'' Krysta said. The dress is see through, So people could see my underwear. But it looked so great, that I didn't even care about that. ''Thanks, the both of you.'' I said. ''You're welcome.'' Krysta and Royle say at the same time.

Royle leads me towards a behind the scenes room, where Cato is already waiting. ''Wow!'' Is all he says. ''You look great too.'' I say. I sit down next to him. We watch TV, so we can see what's happening over there right now. We hear Caesar and Claudius talking about our crowning, which will happen in several minutes.  ''Time guys!'' Enobaria says. We follow her. ''When the doors open, you'll walk straight over to your thrones. Like the people don't bother you at all. The crowning is a serious ceremony. Make it count. You are the heroes of your time. (A/N I'm sorry, listening the song Heroes from song festival (Europe) 2015) Make it count.'' Enobaria says. We nod. We hear the music stop. And the people get quiet. Then, I hear someone talking. ''Hello Panem. We present to you. The victors. Of the 74th Hunger Games. CATO AND CLOVE!!!'' The doors open, and we start walking. We did what Enobaria told us. As soon as we reached them, we sat down on our thrones. President Snow came walking over. Behind him, was his granddaughter, with our crowns. She looks beautiful. Snow says some boring stuff and then crowns us. First they crowned me. I kept a straight face. ''Clove Sevina, winner of the 74th annual Hunger Games!'' Snow said. He walked over to Cato, crowned him. And said: ''Cato Hadley, winner of the 74th hunger games.''  

Snow held  a speech, and we had to leave. When we were back stage, the music started again. ''Well that was kind of boring.'' Cato said. ''Kind of?'' I joked. We laughed. We got to dress into the clothes we came with into the capitol. Our reaping day clothes. Cato still looked hot in them. Royle and Chloe came to us. They hugged us. ''Goodbye Clove and Cato.'' They said. ''Goodbye Royle and Chloe.'' We said.

We were escorted to the train. Right in front of it, we said goodbye to Caitlyn. Brutus and Enobaria came with us. Cato and I went to the living room. We weren't hungry, so we skipped lunch. Cato sat on the couch, and I sat in his lap. After a few minutes, I couldn't held myself back anymore. I kissed him. We kissed for at least ten minutes, until Enobaria walked by. We tried to avoid her. She sighed. ''I'll never understand love.'' She said. Cato laid down, we were not kissing anymore. I lay on top of him, and hug him. He kisses my cheek, but doesn't release. So we lay there, for several minutes, while Cato was kissing my cheek. Eventually, the train stopped. ''Home.'' I say. We get up, and walk to the window. Were at the train station from district 2. Cato hugs me. We walk to the train doors. Enobaria and Brutus are already there. ''The peace keepers will protect you from the crowd, your brother is the only one who gets close to you two.'' Brutus says.  We both nod.  The doors open. We step out of the train. Every girl screams when they see Cato. He's mine bitches! I think. Cato takes my hand. We walk to a car. It's a white one, and you only see them in the capitol. They bring us to victors village. No one is there, except for someone standing in front of the door from one of the houses. When we're closer, I recognize him. ''CASS!!!'' I scream, and I run towards him. We fly into a hug. ''Dear Clove, will you promise me NEVER to do this again?'' He asks. ''I promise.'' I say. I wouldn't volunteer again.