019, Swimming.

"Neteyam, my sweet, sweet boy, she cannot swim yet!"

Atula ran towards the shore of the ocean, Neteyam holding Sirona above the sea so her feet were dipping shallowly into the water.

Neteyam laughed at Atula, some braids falling in front of his eye as he shook his head.

He knew Sirona couldn't swim yet, and he wouldn't do anything to harm his baby sister. However, Neteyam wanted Sirona to get used to the water from a young age, so she wasn't frightened of it as she grew up.

"I wasn't going to make her swim, mom! I was, just, showing her the water..." Neteyam said before handing Sirona to Atula. "Well, aren't you just the best big brother," Atula sarcastically said before stroking Neteyam's cheek, watching as he rolled his eyes playfully in response.

Atula left Neteyam to be with Rotxo and Ao'nung, walking back to their pod.

"Our son almost gave me a heart attack," Atula told Jake, watching as he placed his knife down and opened his arms to welcome Sirona, "Are you going hunting?"

Jake shook his head, cuddling into Sirona. "No, no," He replied, feeling the weight of Atula's head rest on his shoulder. "Then, why are you sharpening your knife?" She asked him.

Jake went silent.

He felt something deep in his mind. Everything was too happy, too perfect, for something bad not to happen.

It was how it was for him. Whenever anything good happens in his life, it gets taken away with a blink of his eyes.

Jake had lost his ability to walk, his brother, Grace and his mate, Neytiri. He couldn't lose Atula and his children, too.

It was a couple of seconds filled with silence, Atula knew Jake wasn't going to answer so she decided to move on from the conversation. Looking down at Sirona, Atula placed her hand out and tickled her chest, "Hi, Sirona."

Atula didn't realise the way Jake looked down at her.

He noticed the way Atula hadn't flinched when Sirona held her finger, knowing four fingers would've freaked some Na'vi out, it was an attribute to their daughter that Atula adored.

Jake's eyes fixated on Atula's long eyelashes, realising they flickered against her cheek whenever she blinked, or how full Atula's cheeks were as she smiled down at Sirona.

"So pretty..." Jake whispered, loudly.

Atula flicked her head up off of his shoulder, meeting his amber eyes.

"What was that?" She knew. Atula knew exactly what Jake had said, it just wouldn't hurt to hear him repeat it.

Jake smiled softly as Atula kissed his collarbone, resting against his chest to get closer to Sirona. "I said you're pretty," Jake repeated himself before Atula chuckled, the vibrations of her laughter chilling Jake's spine.

His cheeks began to flush as his tail swung behind him.

"Sirona should be hungry, right?" Jake asked, noticing at Sirona murmured in his arms. Atula stood and grabbed the mashed fruit from the corner, handing it to Jake so he could feed her.

His smile was bright until they heard Lo'ak's voice in their ears.