000, Nightmare.

"Sirona is our last one

"Sirona is our last one..." Jake said, jumping onto their shared mat on the floor.

Atula laughed, checking on the children one last time before securing the door and slounging next to Jake on the mat.

"I have it in me for one more," Atula joked, Jake widened his eyes at the words and turned on his side to face her. He admired her side profile, watching as she slowly turned to look at him.

"You serious?" Jake asked.

Atula didn't respond, she only hummed. "You're going to be the death of me," Jake told Atula, hands latching onto her waist and dragging her weight onto his stomach.

Atula leaned down to Jake's face, slightly pressing her soft lips against his.

"Are you sure we aren't getting too old for this?" Jake asked, feeling far beyond his limit.

Atula sighed, "I know Na'vi's who've had ten children, Ma'Jake."

Jake looked down at his fingers, digging them into Atula's waist. "Ten!" He repeated in disbelief before Atula rested her head against his chest, allowing herself relax on his body.

Jake stroked his hands over her thighs, kissing the top of her head once hearing soft snores fall from her lips.

"'In you for one more' my ass," Jake whispered to himself before chuckling, moving one hand to stroke in her locks.

"Daddy..." Sadness was laced around Sirona's voice as she looked at her parents.

Jake turned his head to look at her. Sirona stood with one hand rubbing against her tired, leaking eye as the other held tightly onto her knitted toruk plush, "What is it, Ona?"

Sirona inched closer to him, laying down besides his shoulder and resting against the flesh.

"I had a nightmare..." Sirona replied, still mumbling her words from being young and exhausted. "Oh, babygirl, come here," Jake said before turning onto his side, Atula unconsciously still holding onto his body.

Jake looked down at his two girls.

Atula rested on her side, one leg leaning over Jake's waist as her head pressed against his chest. Sirona sandwiched herself between them both, snuggling deep into Jake's stomach and Atula's chest.

He knew this had to stop, Jake and Atula had gotten a seperate room for a reason.

But his love for Sirona could beat that fact.