Part 21 : Possessive

He honestly didn't think it was possible to get hard this fast just by looking, but his body obviously had a mind of its own.

He rose on the bed with all the intention to follow P'Mew, but stopped short the moment he caught the older man shaking his head at him from where he stood. The expression on P'Mew's face was playful, but the way his eyes were lidded heavily as he gazed back told him the older man was having troubles controlling himself as well.

His eyes lingered on every patch of skin bared to him and felt the urge to do more than look now that they both knew they didn't need to rush. He swallowed hard when his gaze caught P'Mew working a hand around himself for a quick rub, and whatever doubt he had in mind that this wouldn't happen tonight had all but jumped out of the window, screaming in shame.

"Take your clothes off now, Nong," P'Mew breathed a moment later, effectively prompting him to action, sitting up on the bed as he started on his shirt, barely noticing the necklace he kept wearing around his neck from the moment P'Mew had put it there. "Let me see you."

His hands were shaking when he worked to relieve himself off his pants, and it was hilarious in its entirety given the way his fingers kept on slipping on the button despite the fact that he could do this with his eyes closed in normal circumstances.

He wanted to blame it on the nerves, but he had a feeling it wasn't just that. The excitement and anticipation was enough to make him want to hurry things along, but it was the embarrassment that was making every other thing difficult.

"Shit," he muttered, feeling his face burn the longer his fingers worked to unbutton his pants, knowing P'Mew was looking. "Shit shit shit." he cursed repeatedly under his breath, all the while resisting the urge to look up if only so he wouldn't end up embarrassing himself any further.

Somehow, after that, he realized he didn't have to. P'Mew's hand covered his to stop him, the other landing on his chin and cupping it. He was breathing harshly when P'Mew lifted his face, their gaze meeting in the middle.

"You're shaking," P'Mew whispered, chuckling just the slightest bit as if he couldn't believe it either. He was smiling too, that cheeky little grin that made Gulf's heart jump to his throat at the sight of it, and then warming him from his head to his toes at the feel of P'Mew's fingers twisting the pendant lightly as if he was glad to find it there. 

"Jesus, why must they make you like this, Nong? You're...you're too much, I hope you know that, so cute, you're so damn cute I just want to eat you."

He snorted at that, because, how could he not? He screwed his eyes shut for a moment and breathed, hand darting from P'Mew's elbow to his wrist and holding on tightly.

"If you're hungry, we can order food. Dinner, if you know what I'm saying?" he said, opting on cracking a joke if only to cover up the fact that he was, in fact, nervous.

"Did my sexy body scare you?" P'Mew asked after a moment, his tone teasing that Gulf was certain the older man was doing it on purpose. "Be honest with me, Nong."

"Someone here thinks so highly of himself, wow." he countered, blushing. P'Mew laughed in answer and held his cheek in one hand, prompting him to look into the older man's eyes and he did, but just briefly.

"I'm not, but I have reason to believe that it's okay to be because you've told me several times that you want me. But even then, it's difficult to stay confident when you're here, but not completely. You won't look me in the eyes and you're shaking even before I could put my hands on you, so, it's really hard for me to figure out what's going on. It's like I will have to constantly mind my actions around you, lest I'll lose you, and that's - that's the thing I can't stand. Just the thought of it is driving me crazy enough to be cautious, Gulf." P'Mew breathed, without pause, leaning down to rest his forehead against Gulf's briefly before he pulled away.