Part 40.3 - Perfect

Their second round happened not even half an hour later, P'Mew finally had had enough of him wearing the damn dress and wig as he relieved him off it before guiding him on all fours. P'Mew working his dick inside him in one swift motion and dragging a sharp cry out of him the moment the older man settled, hands tight on his hips as he began to move.

It didn't even take him long before he was vocalizing how good it was, whipping his head to the side at the same time P'Mew did the same to catch his mouth for a hungry kiss. Still fucking him, still driving into him, moaning in tandem as their bodies come together, skin against slapping skin, feeling the blunt end of P'Mew's dick hitting his prostate with every forward thrust, whining in pleasure as his orgasm built infinitesmally fast until he was throwing his head back and coming again without even being touched.

"Ah, baby, you're so perfect. You feel so good. I love you. I love you so much, ah fuck!" P'Mew thrusting hard and then promptly coming at the end of it, making him feel it, the warmth and the heat spreading, certain he came again at the way P'Mew rode out his pleasure by thrusting shallowly into him, mouth catching his for another searing kiss, keeping their mouths locked, their bodies still joined as they catch their breaths, pulse evening out.

P'Mew pulled his mouth away to look at him, his fingers tender on his face, cradling his jaw in place, breathing raggedly as they stared into each other's eyes.

Then, he smiled, blinking slowly, their heartbeats slowing down. He closed his eyes and felt more than heard P'Mew's answering exhale before the older man shifted closer to bump their noses first before resting their foreheads together next.

The heat of their passion fading yet the warmth of the older man's body was as real and present as their mutual affection for each other, P'Mew's admission at the height of pleasure made him soft and warm and happy in a way he never had been before this, before P'Mew, and he loved it.

"I love you, too, Phi." he whispered, meaning it with all of his heart.

P'Mew simply hummed back at him and gathered him in, arms branding around him from behind and keeping him there.

-

It was much later when P'Mew bundled him up from the bed and practically carried him to the bathroom, putting him down when they got there and asking him to stay put as he prepared the bath. Once done, he was coaxed to get in first, chuckling as he did when he moaned at the water's perfect temperature. Then, P'Mew stepped in after him, settling behind him, dropping a kiss to the back of his shoulder, his ear, arms worming around him, enjoying the silence for a moment as they let the water relax their tired muscles.

P'Mew's hands were on his front, touching his tummy, tapping little uncoordinated rhythm against that little slab of baby fat P'Mew loved so much, his lips and nose alternating between nuzzling the side of his throat and kissing his way up the underside of his ear.

It wasn't sexual in any way, yet the action still made him shiver.

It was a long moment of silence later when he felt brave enough to ask, shifting just so he had his head tilted sideways so he was looking at P'Mew when he spoke.

"So, did you just rent this out for the night or am I looking too much into this?" he figured he should just get straight to the point instead of beating around the bushes. He did notice the lack of furniture around the apartment after all so he figured the question was just appropriate.

P'Mew hummed back to him and he sighed, nudging the shoulder P'Mew was occupying and making the older man giggle at the action.

"Hey. You said you'll tell me later. It's later now, so tell me." he urged him again, taking P'Mew's hands and squeezing them. P'Mew shifted just so and moved him so they were pressed tightly together, his back to P'Mew's chest, and then he was looking up at him, at his beautiful face, the boyish smile gracing his features.