Part 36.1 : Blink and Miss

If he had doubts about this night turning sour because of all the shit they had to go through earlier just to get to this point, well, they are all gone now. In its place was the familiar anticipation buzzing under his skin whenever he and his Phi were in the same proximity. It was even more potent now that the older man was hovering over him like a protective shadow, trapping him on the bed under the weight of P'Mew's body and keeping him there.

It was heady and equal-parts intoxicating and Gulf wanted more of it.

Oh baby, you have no idea what I plan to do to you tonight.

The words were spoken like a caress and yet Gulf felt as though he was being coaxed to surrender. Hips bearing into him, he keened as P'Mew's huge hands captured his wrists and pinned them over his head, his pulse rightfully skyrocketing when he looked up to find P'Mew staring him down, his gaze dark and hungry.

"God, you should see yourself right now, Gulf. So beautiful, and mine." the older man murmured before he was dipping his head once more to kiss him, licking into his mouth like a starving man. Gulf opened up for P'Mew, giving his all into that kiss, whimpering his need to touch the older man but the bastard simply wouldn't let him. He was all but arching up into P'Mew's weight holding him down, hips bucking up for more of those delicious friction and ending up moaning frustratedly when he couldn't do more than wriggle his lower half in his attempt to feel more.

"Shhh, calm down," P'Mew shushed him with another kiss, wet and hard and demanding it was almost borderline filthy. "We have time. Let's take it slow, baby." P'Mew suggested, kissing him yet again and if it wasn't enough for him to whine some more, the way P'Mew lewdly rolled his hips into him certainly would.

"Let's not," he grunted, breathless, still mostly into P'Mew's mouth, irritated and very much aroused. "Do you have any idea how long I've waited for this?" he added, bucking up to prove his point. "Besides, you're already hard and on top of me. What's stopping you from doing whatever it is you plan to do to me, just like you said?"

P'Mew snorted, his eyes turning into those adorable slits he loved so much. Giggling and pressing down on him and then nosing his cheek as if to contradict the way his Phi was holding him captive underneath his own body.

"My plans, hmm?"

"Yes," he whispered, breathless still. P'Mew kissed him again as if he couldn't help himself. "Are you going to tell me or should I just guess?" he asked when he was finally allowed to, when P'Mew had pulled back from his lips only so he could drag his sinful mouth from Gulf's own to his jaw, nipping his way from there to the corners of his eyes before pulling away completely.

P'Mew's eyes were shining with silent mischief. "You want me to tell you all the filthy things I want to do to you, baby?" P'Mew hummed, his breath warm and enticing, voice dripping with quiet promises as he stared him down with a smirk. Thumb caressing his bottom lip next, P'Mew licked his own lips wet and it was all Gulf could do not to tug the older man down again so he could kiss him senseless.

His fingers itched to touch but couldn't do more than try to wriggle free because P'Mew's large hand still held him captive. "Phi -" he hissed under his breath, but the older man was quick to stop him from saying anything else as he towered over him, asserting his dominance and making Gulf shiver under the intensity of his gaze.

"I would if you want me to. But personally, I prefer it better if I just show you." P'Mew said, and then somehow, he was there to scratch Gulf's itch for him by dipping his head down once again to catch his lips into a searing kiss.

Gulf swore he would have uttered a witty comeback if he was given the chance. Obviously, his Phi wasn't planning on letting him speak, much more think, now that he was in the cradle of the older man's embrace. Apart from his fingers desperately clutching at P'Mew's shoulders to ground himself when P'Mew's hold loosened around his wrists, from those little needy sounds he was letting out as P'Mew's mouth moved against his own, he couldn't do much else.