Protecting

~Taehyung~

I was sleeping when i felt someone waking me up.

"Yah! oppa ireona! oppa!"

I took a peek who it was and it was my one and only annoying sister.

"andwae!"

I pulled the covers up covering my entire body. I heard someone banged the door and thought the she left. I was about to go to sleep when i felt something cold being poured on me then i found myself having an early bath and on the bed.

"Yah! pabo-ya! aishh jinjja! wae?! wae?!"

I was so angry that my face was turning red. Who the hell is going to wake up a person by pouring cold water on them? We're already at a place that is cold and shes gonna make it worst?

"Eomma told me to wake you up, she wants you to buy something in the store."

"bwoh?! Your telling me that you woke me up very early when its saturday just to buy something at the store?! Buy it yourself"

I pulled the blanket over me again when i heard her screaming.

"Eomma! Eomma!"

After few minutes i heard footsteps approaching, the next thing i knew is that i was being slapped.

"Yah ireona! ireona!"

"Eomma! Andwae!" I whined.

"Yah Kim Taehyung! If you dont get out of that bed, im gonna confiscate all your gadgets, no laptop, tv, cellphone, computer, everything, for a month."

she said making the word "month" bold.

Aftee her saying that, i quickly rushed to the washroom, had a quick shower, fix myself and went downstairs.

Eomma and my annoying little sister went downstairs with a smile on their face.

"If only you'd seen yourself, you were quick as a bunny"

said my little sister while laughing together with mom.

Aishh these two

"anyway, here you go, this is the list for you to buy and this money should be just enough, if its just in the right amount just walk going back."

Can you believe these guys, well they're not actually guys but oh well, they're letting me buy some bunch of things and letting me walk going back home? Just because im a guy doesnt mean that it wont be hard for me.

I stood up from my chair and went out.

"Take care son"

I closed the door behind me and mimicked her.

"Take care son" i said in a girly voice.

"I heard that!" My mom yelled from the inside.

While I was walking going to the store, a bunch of girls approached me.

What do they want this time?

I thought.

"Oppa! Hi oppa! Are you alone? Where is jungkook oppa? Suga oppa?"

They continued to talk and ask about my friends.

I have three friends, they're names are min yoongi amd jeon jungkook, my other friend wasnt my friend anymore because of the incident that happenes 2 years ago. We were quite popular with the girls around here.

"Can you see them anywhere?"

They stayed quiet.

"I thought so, if you know that theyre not, you should stop asking questions, its annoying."