First friend

~Stranger~

'Ugh! I cant believe this guy! What i did was hard you know. After all, im a girl and im gonna carry a boy going down the stairs? He should at least be thankful.'

I stayed behind him and followed him silently.

I can see that he glance at me at some time but i just turn away.

'Hmph. I cant believe he has a bad attitude. His handsome and cute face will be useless if he has this attitude. If he keep up this attitude, he definitely wont get a girlfriend.'

~Jimin~

Everytime i glance at her, she keeps on doing this weird expressions. Looks like shes talking some bad stuff about me in her mind.

I laughed a bit making her look at me.

"Huh? Whats your problem? Why are you laughing?"

She was now in front of me. She has this cute annoyed face again.

"Hey! Why are you laughing? Are you laughing at me?"

I ignored her making my laugh a little bit louder. I hold my stomach because it was starting to ache.

"Oi! Mr. Unthankful! What are you laughing about?!"

I paused for a bit then crack up into laughter again.

"Mr. Unthankful? Whats with that nickname?"

Her face went a bit red.

"Uh...we-well...its...its because you didnt even say thank you to me! After all my hard work carrying you to the infirmary!"

I ruffled her hair and bend my knees a little so that i would be the same height as her. I went near her face making her face look redder.

"Kawaii. Well then...arigato Ms. Tomato"

I smiled at her and walked.

I saw some students watching us from the window.

I can hear some of their conversation.

"Omg. Whos that girl with Jimin?"

"She looks so cute. Is she a new transferee?"

"Are they a couple?"

"They look so close to each other"

"I've never seen someone act like that infront of Jimin. Shes one tough girl"

"Jimin looks totally different when hes with her. It makes me forget that Jimin was a bad guy."

"Did you see that? He totally smiled at her and he even ruffled her hair like she was someone special to him."

"What shocked me most is, I've never seen Jimin laugh like that. I've never even seen him laugh or smile once. All he do is smirk and give us that dangerous look. I never thought i would see this side of Jimin. I wish he did change. He looks better smilling and laughing"

I was quite happy from what I've heard. Maybe I still have a chance to change and this girl is gonna help me do it.

I turned back at her and she was still in the position where i left her.

I smiled.

"Oi! Ms. Tomato!"

I saw her flinched and she turned to face me.

Her face was still a bit red.

"Lets go and ask the principal. You dont want to miss another class dont you?"