Accidents happen

~Taehyung~

I woke up in a dark room, i touched my head and i felt something wet and i havent even realize that it was my own blood.

Why is my head bleeding? I cant remember anything, all i remember was passing out. Where am i anyway? Then i remembered something, Sun Mi is still missing.

I was looking around when i spot someone grinning.

"Jimin"

I said grinting my teeth.

"Oh look, mr. Sleepy head finally woke up."

He said walking up to me.

"Where am i? Wheres Sun Mi?! Where is she?!"

He stopped and looked at me.

"Shes somewhere here, dont worry, I'll let her go here soon. Wait here pretty boy" he said and wink.

What is he? Crazy? Has he gone mad? I need to get away from here and get Sun Mi as soon as i can.

When i was trying to escape, i heard the door open and someone mumbling.

"Haeyug"

I tried to look behind me but i cant.

"Sun Mi!?"

Jimin dragged her infront of me and she was in a mess. Her hair was in a mess and her eyes are red from crying.

What the f*ck did he do to her?

~Sun Mi~

"Im back princess, come. Someone wants to see you."

He untied the rope in my hands and put a handkerchief in my mouth.

He pulled me from my hair and dragged me going inside a room. When we went in, someone was tied to a chair. I recognize that hair.

Why? Why does he have to be included? Why does he need to get hurt? He dont deserve this, he doesnt deserve to suffer.

"Haeyug!"

Jimin pulled me and we went to face him, i couldn't help but burst into tears when i saw his face.

He was hurt and tired. Was he finding me all this time? Why is his head bleeding? I swear Jimin will pay for hurting Taehyung.

"You devil Park Jimin! Let her go! I swear im gonna kill you once i get out of here."

Jimin bend down staring straight into taehyungs eyes and he put a finger to his lips making a "shh" posture.

He smiled and looked at me, i looked away but he grabbed my face and force me to look at him.

"Dont you dare touch her." Taehyung hissed.

"Oh look, im touching her."

He slid his hands down my face to my waist, it caught me on guard when he pulled my face to his and kiss me. I tried to break the kiss but it was no use. I can see Taehyung struggling hard to escape.

"You son of a b*tch! Your gonna pay for this! Your gonna regret for doing all of this! I will kill you!"

Jimin just gave Taehyung a bad finger while he was still kissing me, i tried hard to break free but he was strong, he was holding my waist. I kicked his PP(private part) and he groan in pain. I went to Taehyung while he was still in pain. I tried to take of his rope in the hands but it was too tight. While i was trying to free taehyung, Jimin grabbed me.

"You b*tch! Your gonna pay for that."

He pulled me away from Taehyung and we sat down, i didnt even notice there were things around us. There were nipper, ropes, plastics and etc. I was so scared.